Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which MMORPG is next to release?

2»

Comments

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

LOL you have no clue what your talking about.  Trust me the amount of pure revenue from these games is much much much more than enough to front another one, especially since they already have the people within the company.

"When you're in prison, dont be no ones bitch, its bad for you..."

The Offspring

-----------------Censored------------------

• MagpieMagpie Member Posts: 63

What if your one of the many start up companies out there? Where’s the revenue then? Also why should we trust you? Never met you, for all I know you could have typed you message with your pants on your head and peanut butter smeared over your nipples

There are only 10 types of programmers. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Im not talking about the startup companies, I said Blizzard and SOE.

The Offspring

• ianubisiianubisi Member Posts: 4,201

Originally posted by ramadin
    LOL you have no clue what your talking about.  Trust me the amount of pure revenue from these games is much much much more than enough to front another one, especially since they already have the people within the company.

Why on earth would I trust someone who displays an obvious and total lack of understanding of the realities of business?

OK trust SOE and Blizzard.

The Offspring

• ianubisiianubisi Member Posts: 4,201

Originally posted by ramadin
    OK trust SOE and Blizzard.

I'll trust that they'll come to market early and release a product with flaws in it, like every MMOG that has come to market to date.

Obviously you dont follow the MMORPG industry, what MMO doesnt have any bugs etc thats been out for years?  They all do, they start with them and end with them.

The Offspring

• StanLee2StanLee2 Member Posts: 51

Looks like Lineage II will be out of the gate quite soon...as will City of Heroes.

If you havent checked out City of Heroes...the MMO where you make your own superhero...cruise by the page www.coh.com and the forums and check it out.

It really looks incredible.