Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

9D for USA

MrBubblesMrBubbles Member UncommonPosts: 26

I was just wondering if they were going to update american site for 9dragons or no.. ALso i was wondering if they are going to wait to open beta for america or wait and see how it goes in European and then open it up for it

Or they aren't done yet and still need time to work on things clans/moves/items/graphics/ towns/nps/skills/ etc... Just wondering how long it will take for it to open in america or  have them update american site..

American site just has pics and mvoies thats it no  forums/info when things are up- meaning  updates or anything like that nothing but the charcters. Or are they just using that for the gallery on european site...

Is  the beta open for European.  Also when you sign up for the beta test.. What is the title.. Is that your user name  that your using in the game.. Or what class youa re picking.

I'm guessing its going to open for beta in late  november just guessing.. or maybe even soon..

Well i hope someone can help me out just a little..

Mr.Bubbles

Comments

• don't really know about it.............they r not yet developing the cient patch download for US. u can check out the Korean site

• PandaBurgerPandaBurger Member Posts: 5
    Umm CLosed beta started and people are playing now

To know, is to know that you know nothing. That is true knowledge.
    -Confucius

• IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164

Originally posted by MrBubbles

I was just wondering if they were going to update american site for 9dragons or no.. ALso i was wondering if they are going to wait to open beta for america or wait and see how it goes in European and then open it up for it
    Or they aren't done yet and still need time to work on things clans/moves/items/graphics/ towns/nps/skills/ etc... Just wondering how long it will take for it to open in america or  have them update american site..
    American site just has pics and mvoies thats it no  forums/info when things are up- meaning  updates or anything like that nothing but the charcters. Or are they just using that for the gallery on european site...

9Dragons is being published by different companies in the US/EUR. Acclaim is bringing the game to the US and Persistent Worlds is carrying it over to Europe. Right now the US version is in closed beta. The last newsletter I got for the EUR version talked about sending out surveys for beta applicants to fill out, so it seems they're still in an alpha stage.

American site - http://9dragons.acclaim.com/ 

It's in closed beta, so I think there's a good amount of info there for now. And they're not going to tell you about what's going on in the forums - it's beta. =P

European site - http://9dragonsonline.com/

Now this is a site that is in desperate need of upgrading and hopefully they'll do so along with the site for their other game, Carpe Diem.