Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else?

BrotheryangBrotheryang Member UncommonPosts: 174
I got my warrior to level 60 and i gotta say he has lost all his fun now. Anyone else with a level 60 war not having fun anymore or am i the only one?

Comments

• freethinkerfreethinker Member UncommonPosts: 775
    i couldn't even make it to 60.

==========================

• willrosewillrose Member Posts: 91
    I agreeit does lose it fun cause raiding is hard and unless your guild raids you cant raid and pvp is hard without epics. I think if BC sucks WoW will lose alot of players but maybe i wrong this is my view.
  • Plasuma!!!Plasuma!!! Member Posts: 1,872

Originally posted by Brotheryang
    I got my warrior to level 60 and i gotta say he has lost all his fun now. Anyone else with a level 60 war not having fun anymore or am i the only one?

Welcome to the club.
  • DabbleDabble Member Posts: 1,043

Congrats on getting the most pain in the ass class to  level to 60.

You, if you understand what 'tanking' means, should be able to have great fun.  That is if you like running instances.  Good warriors are VERY hard to find in WoW.  The vast majority are just awful.  However, finding a good tank is just as hard as finding a healer, so getting groups should be a breeze for you.  And if you get a rep for being good on your server, then you will get tells all the time and maybe even recruited into a raiding guild.

Now the above assumes you enjoy the playstyle that WoW is at top level.

• BrotheryangBrotheryang Member UncommonPosts: 174
    i very much enjoy the raiding style of wow and i have a good rep as a good tank. serveral end game guild wanted me but i think i might roll a hunter or something. I like farming for things much more then raiding

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844
    no.... the game starts at 60 buddy

• DabbleDabble Member Posts: 1,043

Originally posted by Brotheryang
    i very much enjoy the raiding style of wow and i have a good rep as a good tank. serveral end game guild wanted me but i think i might roll a hunter or something. I like farming for things much more then raiding

Troll hunter then..

great for farming

try this spec:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=mE0h0xxkttVohx

• nomadiannomadian Member Posts: 3,490
    wait for BC when you'll be able to level up to 70 and compete in 'teams' in arenas for a ranking.

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

I am watching WoW-BC to see what happens next.

I need something to keep my going till WAR or vanguard hits the shelves.

But last time i played there is a viscious circle which was- to pvp without been 1 or 2 shot killed you must raid and raid.

I did this with my shaman and tbh it was the most boring raiding experience i ever done and i had to repeat it so many times to get epics.

Yes,it was fun then going and instantgibbing some poor caster in blues.But very unfair and when i got tired of my shaman i was left in a dilemma.

I had a priest and paladin at 60 who i started playing again but all in blues and thats when i experienced the other side of the stick.I was now been mowed down by epicced players in same fashion as my shaman did his "mowing".

If blizzard makes the pvp more balance or rewards more attainable without weeks and months of grinding instances i will return.If not then bleh guess i stick with EQ2 till WAR.

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951

Originally posted by Aseenus
    no.... the game starts at 60 buddy

which means "now start raiding your ass off for months for single armor segments"

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "