Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Open Beta starts on 26th for us Americans

KinringKinring Member UncommonPosts: 104

The open beta has been announced for the 27th, but that is on Malaysian time which is gmt+8. So for most of us on mmorpg it is actually 13-14 hours difference. If it is on time(12noon gmt+8 on the 27 is the official time of open beta i think) that would be 10pm on the 26th for central time zones and 11pm for eastern time zones.

Note: Opening of the servers may not go as planned, but everyone can look forward for open beta a day earlier here in the USA!

Comments

• DraevenDraeven Member Posts: 11

I downloaded the client, etc. and made an account.  Anyone know if i will have to do anything else out side of type in my login and pword ? jcurios

• jloverjlover Member Posts: 260

I think your right today should be the 26th for them and the 25th for us.

I don't think we will be ahead of any one else because the 26th to us would be the 27th to them.

Maybe they are opening it on are 27th and their 28th or are 28th and their 27th. image

I cant remember on the other side of the world if they are one day ahead or be hide us.

Love your enemys, it will drive them crazy.

9.523809523809523% nerd blood flows through your veins.
    NOOOOO get it out get it out!!!!

wu-name=Ungrateful Dreamer

Love your enemys, it will drive them crazy.

9.523809523809523% nerd blood flows through your veins.
    NOOOOO get it out get it out!!!!

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

They are 1 day ahead.

So if you don't live in the US, dont expect it before the 27th. image

Sorry K.

- Malkavian image

"When you find yourself falling into madness... Dive." - Malkavian Proverb

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

• YordoYordo Member Posts: 831
    I would expect that there will be some server issues the first couple days until they tweak it to meet all of the new population.  They aren't used to having so many people online at once since in open beta they had such few people.

• koadminkoadmin Member Posts: 20

Greetings From Knight Online

Open beta is 27th Feb 2004, 12pm ( malaysian time which is GMT +8)

for those on Central time, 26th Feb 10 pm ( GMT -6)

for those in New Zealand, 27th Feb 5pm ( GMT +10)

For those in Berlin, Germany, 27th Feb 5 am (GMT +1)

I could list all the timezones but its alot to type.

So pick the one nearest and adjust

Regards

KO Admin

Thanx K for the update!

- Malkavian image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

Yep, thanks for the info.  So on EST it will go live at 11 PM on the 26th image...Well, hopefully I'll see everyone out there.

• loreofchaosloreofchaos Member Posts: 316
    WOOOT there 16 hours ahead of me when me and z3phyr talked but anyways THE TIME IS CLOSE! PROPARE YOUR TOOLS OF WAR! (i have no life LOL)imageimageimageimageimageimage love these smilies

a job of a lorer is to preach the history of chaos with out the lorer of chaos all would be in chaos

Take a deep drink of your demon Lad, tonight we tangle with the fire in the gut.

• rockdocrockdoc Member Posts: 11

does anyone know how to PLAY the game. im having a hell of a time trying to get into the stupid thing. anybody else having login problems???

• KinringKinring Member UncommonPosts: 104

Originally posted by rockdoc
    does anyone know how to PLAY the game. im having a hell of a time trying to get into the stupid thing. anybody else having login problems???

hmm, u might want to wait until they get the servers up and going dude. You see, the game HASNT OPENED YET! You can't play a game that hasn't opened its servers. Only a few hours left though till the flood gates are open.

serious? so they let everybody download the game a little earlier than we can start playing? i guess that makes sense. where can i find the start date and time?

If you refer to Koadmin's post in this thread, he states the dates and times for each zone.

- Malkavian image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

wow, i feel retarded. why didnt i see that before? bad brain, bad....::::12::

For us Americans it will start today, the 26th.  11 PM EST which is in 20 minutes.....image

• DraevenDraeven Member Posts: 11

2 mins please please please :)

Is it just me or are there a ton of Open betas from the Asian community as of late ? seems like they are kicking out the games now. 

• sakiussakius Member Posts: 2

It's still not working? or is the problem on me side?? ::::37::

I cannot get in yet. Still no announcement on what is up so im thinking the servers arnt up yet. But all posting on the main site has stopped which leads me to believe they might be ingame.

nope servers are up so i guess we are screwed...

• sakiussakius Member Posts: 2

Try 2 run Launcher.exe from programm files,or where u installed the game....i started it,and it d/l now patches:)