Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Paintball

Anybody know of any good paintball games that I could download? or a shootin game, but I'd prefer it paintball, I just have this sort of interest in paintball haha. Any considerably good games out there for download?

-http://www.aimoo.com/forum/freeboard.cfm?id=559646&NoCaches=Yes
^My board about my game...(not much as of now!)

Comments

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    go to walmart.  In the computer software section they have that little rack with all of the cheap games that come in a jewel case.  There is usually a FPS paintball game for like 10 bucks.  Never played it though. 

--------------------------------------------

33.333333333333336% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

• jloverjlover Member Posts: 260

In stead of playing a paintball game how about go out and play paintball in real life its so much better.image

any ways paintball games suck really bad. I tried a few and I hated them all.

Good luck finding a good one. image

Love your enemys, it will drive them crazy.

9.523809523809523% nerd blood flows through your veins.
    NOOOOO get it out get it out!!!!

wu-name=Ungrateful Dreamer

• AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087

"In stead of playing a paintball game how about go out and play paintball in real life its so much better."

Exacetedly...image Unless you don't want the pain and fear of the game getting in your way of enjoying it. ;) If you don't already have a pb gun, but someone else to play with, then it's deffinitely going to be expensive though. I've got a tipman 98 custom with a 16" barrel on it. It rocks. Like sniping ;)

me at start of match-->image  me 1/3 way through-->image 2/3 way through match-->image  me at finish of match-->image

ROCK ONimage

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

go get some fresh air man! my cuz has like a million acres of land (well not that much, but alot) that me and him and some other people, usually around 20 people total, just sneak around and shoot everyone else. its like almost all trees so its awesome. i always make my own camoflage from sticks and stuff and just camp in the middle of this clearing, and shoot anyone walking around in the trees, its the best spot ever... so go outside punk! i gont so crappy pb gun though, put a scope from an old hunting rifle, works good enough for me!

--------------------------------------

• jloverjlover Member Posts: 260

ya paintball is the best spot that anyone ever came up with.

If you haven't tried playing it. then I suggest you go out and play.

Its such a rush.image

wu-name=Ungrateful Dreamer

• OmegaLetOmegaLet Member Posts: 588
    ya i sit by some dudes in lunch at school, they all talk about paintball, it kinda makes me want to play it, but they are all hardcore in it

-http://www.aimoo.com/forum/freeboard.cfm?id=559646&NoCaches=Yes
    ^My board about my game idea...(updated)