Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Corp

wardog250wardog250 Member Posts: 249

New Player to the EVE universe, looking for well established corp.  Goals and interests in the game are to obtain and control large capital ships as I go up in skills.  Am also interested in transportation.

Caldari 60,000sp - Byner Decious 

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use. - Galileo Galilei

Comments

• NicoliNicoli Member Posts: 1,312
    What's your short-term goals, Capital ships take a long time to reach talking Year+, so a shorter goals, and what you want to do in game will help people recruit you. My suggestion is look at the guide in this forum espically the bottom part where it talks about what you need to know to start looking for a corp.

• ZeroDepthZeroDepth Member Posts: 142

Originally posted by Nicoli

What's your short-term goals, Capital ships take a long time to reach talking Year+, so a shorter goals, and what you want to do in game will help people recruit you. My suggestion is look at the guide in this forum espically the bottom part where it talks about what you need to know to start looking for a corp.

I agree, train up to say a mining Cruiser like the Osphrey, and get your learning skills up. Corporations and alliances are always looking for new miners to help.

If you want the PvP route, do some research and specialize in certain skills and ships, you'll be much more effective this way.

• skopeczcskopeczc Member Posts: 6

ok if u'r still looking for a corp we do want you so join the ingame chanel CodeMrec or contact Diurpaneu if u'r interested !