Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why do people get sooo mad about games?

Example 1:

Jeremyowns "I have problems with this game and they're"

fpsdougowns "OMG UR SUCH A NOOB, YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME SO WHY SHOULD YOU POST HERE?"

jeremyowns "lol wtf? Just cause i think the developers done something wrong your flaming me?"

fpsdougowns "YEH UR A NUB WAH WAH WAH"

Example 2:

lovesallconsoles "My personal views are that this console will fail etc etc."

WIIfanboy "OMG IT WONT FAIL! I HAVNT EVEN PLAYED IT YET BUT UR WRONG!

lol ^ These people really annoy me that they cant take criticism on a game that isnt even theirs :S

---------------------------------------------
Don't click here...no2

Comments

• Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

Originally posted by scaramoosh

Example 1:
    Jeremyowns "I have problems with this game and they're"
    fpsdougowns "OMG UR SUCH A NOOB, YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME SO WHY SHOULD YOU POST HERE?"
    jeremyowns "lol wtf? Just cause i think the developers done something wrong your flaming me?"
    fpsdougowns "YEH UR A NUB WAH WAH WAH"
    Example 2:
    lovesallconsoles "My personal views are that this console will fail etc etc."
    WIIfanboy "OMG IT WONT FAIL! I HAVNT EVEN PLAYED IT YET BUT UR WRONG!

lol ^ These people really annoy me that they cant take criticism on a game that isnt even theirs :S

It's known as addiction.   They won't take the critisism because they have become tied into the game and will not let it go in any way.   Thus, people become like your examples.

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

• TheAnomalyTheAnomaly Member Posts: 42
    Yeah it happens everywhere. People would rather disagree with people about what they like than enjoy what they themselves like.