Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The most boring things you do...

AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

Hiya all,

What is the most boring thing you ever do and you are still marvel that you did it, and you fear you could do again such boring things if the form change a little?

For me:  Leveling a druid from 29 to almost 50 in West Karana(Pre-Kunark), killing 2 guards(corrupted) that are on a 15 minutes timers, gaining most XP from the turn in...I have no idea how long it took, but a day with a few yellows was really good...at 29 I was soloing only the weak guard, avoiding the hardest with harmony back then...hehe, even if the respawn would have been faster would not have help me much until like level 45, when mesh armor would have been an upgrade, you use everything you can to make it work...my mana pool was to small to actually do a pure kiting, even in the end, was needing to use the DS, the dots and some melee, kite only at 2 bubbles of HPs left(about when the DS fade), then when you regen all back, DS anew and finish him! :)

- "Coercing? No no, I assure you, they are willing to bring my bags and pay public transportation just to help me, it is true!''

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

Comments

• bhugbhug Member UncommonPosts: 944

... wait for my EQ2beta invite...

• neschrianeschria Member UncommonPosts: 1,406

The most boring thing I have done in EQ... Grinding out the 30's in Overthere (and/or Dawnshroud)... and I have done it several times. I just hate it. It's so boring, it brings tears to my eyes. image

~*~
    neschria
    Bludgeoner of Bunnies

This is where I draw the line: __________________.