Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

runescape hacked by site for mods

hey im hacked by site www.jagexstaff.uk.tp dont use it its a hackers site!!!!

Comments

• thx man.....
  • death-strikedeath-strike Member Posts: 28
    hahahu didnt fall for it did you??? lol that website is one of the biggest scams ever, why do you think it says you have to be over a certain level? SO THEY CAN HACK BETTER ACCOUNTS!! its plainly obvious and its stupid
  • ThrashMindedThrashMinded Member Posts: 22
    dude above is write is obvous but thankz for the warnin anyways
  • BlazpkrBlazpkr Member Posts: 2
    thx very much for the info but i wud never have done it anyway
  • Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

Originally posted by loerizor

Is this a keylogger site?   Because if it is, I'm not putting one foot near it...

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

• Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

The site has been shut down...it leads straight to the Freeweb host...

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

• joshbosh2joshbosh2 Member Posts: 29

heres some info if u ever feel the need to do stuff like that...

NEVER GIVE THEM YOUR PASS!

• corb135corb135 Member Posts: 40

Originally posted by loerizor

Thanks for the warning, and just so you know, Jagex has said that they would never ask for your password, ever. By the way, if you want to visit Jagex's site, just go to jagex.com. that is their official site, but they are way to absorbed in RS to update it.

I have a problem....I don't play enough. Even though I'm usually on my comp playing RuneScape.

• WestOfEdenWestOfEden Member Posts: 16

Why would you even go to the site?

• ValterValter Member Posts: 4
    Ty for warn and Jagex will not ask your pw.

• RenderclipRenderclip Member Posts: 5
    yeah and I have to belive ya?!
  • PibblePibble Member Posts: 285
    I visited the site, entered my just created account, never play RuneScape anyway, and I entered a wrong pass, maybe the good one. See what happens.

• op3ngop3ng Member Posts: 2
    oh cmon.. its to obvious its a scam...theres no  such thing as a hack for runescape but there are bots and stuff...

I am NOBODY. NOBODY is perfect. I am perfect.