Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ROBOTECH INVASION

MauraderMaurader Member CommonPosts: 25

Apparently a new up and coming MMORPG.. GameInformer has screenies .. sry i don't have a link.

If it is a MMORPG i woulld really like to see more content on this site about it. I know im a huge Robotech fan :)

Thanks

Comments

• HiJinksHiJinks Member Posts: 3

This would be realy cool.

Something like mech with space flight too.

I hope it is coming out soon.image

• DharmikDharmik Member Posts: 4

Very cool... ever since EA cancled the MPBT 3025 beta I've been looking for another "BattleTech" style MMO. 

I never really understood why, but playing BattleTech (or Robotech) is so different from any other FPS style of game that it just doesn't feel like an FPS.  Perhaps it's the teamwork that we had in the various MPBT MMO's over the years but the genre has always held my interest more than any other.

If anyone has more details about this please post them!  Very interested in learning/hearing more.

• MauraderMaurader Member CommonPosts: 25

Well I wish I had more to go on but they didn't say anything about Battlecry (not a MMO), just incase it was not being released.

The onlything I have heard is that it will be a combo of player skill and LVL based skill systems (maybe to get better equipment), might be similar to Planetside type skill sets.

Sorry wish I had more to chew on but I will let you know as I hear it.