Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Samuraisword, what's worng with you?

hey dude, what's that crap about getting back to the front page every EVE thread? leave them rest. they were dead discussions. why act like a headless fanboy? you want to say something about EVE? do it, open your own thread, but quit replying to every dead EVE discussion. there is enough hate already, no need to earn even more

Comments

• blakkblakk Member Posts: 33
    *cough* perdon me Mr,wheres the bathroom please? Oh sorry,I'm in the wrong thread! --->*going incognito*

• SpathotanSpathotan Member Posts: 3,928

Originally posted by ssstupido
    hey dude, what's that crap about getting back to the front page every EVE thread? leave them rest. they were dead discussions. why act like a headless fanboy? you want to say something about EVE? do it, open your own thread, but quit replying to every dead EVE discussion. there is enough hate already, no need to earn even more

This dosent belong in this section of the forums. This dosent belong on these forums at all. It should have been sent to said person in personal mail, or just left alone. Obviously your forum name isnt just clever.

"There's no star system Slave I can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the Galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now."
    — Boba Fett

• ssstupidossstupido Member Posts: 253

Originally posted by Spathotan

This dosent belong in this section of the forums. This dosent belong on these forums at all. It should have been sent to said person in personal mail, or just left alone. Obviously your forum name isnt just clever.

uh? then maybe you should have done that, smart boy, instead of doing the same you say it is so wrong. i guess you are too important to use personal mail yourself.
  • EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

you know.....

calling someone out by name on your thread is really uncalled for. It really makes you no different than the one you flame.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• TheAnomalyTheAnomaly Member Posts: 42

Originally posted by Enigma

you know.....

calling someone out by name on your thread is really uncalled for. It really makes you no different than the one you flame.

You're just making yourself look worse.

Just telling how it is.

It's not very "polite" to name someone by name on a public forum and then to publicly "flame" him hoping for a likewise response.

That is why we have ingame emails. If you have a personal issue with someone, the correct way is to email them.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• TheAnomalyTheAnomaly Member Posts: 42

Just telling how it is.
    It's not very "polite" to name someone by name on a public forum and then to publicly "flame" him hoping for a likewise response.
    That is why we have ingame emails. If you have a personal issue with someone, the correct way is to email them.

Sorry Enigma. I wasn't talking to you. MMORPG.com's forums are kinda hard for me to figure out :P
  • ssstupidossstupido Member Posts: 253

you know.....

well, i understand. i never used personal mails, and i never received one either. and i wasn't aware of them. but what i dont understand is why if this thread is so wrong you keep posting here instead of restorting to that system. this thread could be already on 3rd page, but thank to all of you it is still on the front page

Originally posted by TheAnomaly

Just telling how it is.

Sorry Enigma. I wasn't talking to you. MMORPG.com's forums are kinda hard for me to figure out :P

its ok

This discussion has been closed.