Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

canceling?

ok, i cant figure out how to cancle my swg account

and when i cancel dose my character data remain in case i wanna star playing again?

Comments

• JhikanJhikan Member Posts: 26
    I dunno about SWG, but I know with horizons you have to actually call some number and givee them information.  whatever happend to the good old cancel button!

-----------------------------------------

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, ash burzum-ishi krimbatul.

-----------------------------------------

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, ash burzum-ishi krimbatul.

• Originally posted by necrodolly

ok, i cant figure out how to cancle my swg account
    and when i cancel dose my character data remain in case i wanna star playing again?

In SWG your character will remain for 3 months guaranteed. After 3 months, it might still remain, but it is not guaranteed. There have been stories in other MMORPGs, like in EQ with players cancelling and coming back 1 year later and their character is still there. On lady in AO came back 6 months later and her character was still there with a few items missing.

=========================
    ======= SIGNATURE =========
    =========================
    MMORPG games I've played:
    -------------------------
    http://community.webshots.com/user/xplororor

Star Wars Galaxies:
    -------------------
    http://community.webshots.com/user/capt_xplororor

More games:
    -----------
    http://community.webshots.com/user/xplororor_archives01

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

True

In EVE they still have accounts since back in April.  With SWG, you can just cancel your account through the station

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• nolfnolf Member UncommonPosts: 869

like stated above, your character is there for 3 months.

if you sign in, then get to the update screen, hit the ACCOUNT button.

this is where you will be able to cancel your account.

hope this helps.

Flon Gerg

I really hope that *insert game name here* will be the first game to ever live up to all of its pre-release promises, maintain a manageable hype level and have a clean release. Just don't expect me to hold my breath.

• k11keeperk11keeper Member UncommonPosts: 1,048

I cancel my account in August and today(Febuary)I re-activated and my lame character is still there. And after playing all day It only took me an hour to remember why I canceled in the first place.

So if you canceled your account just leave it canceled not worth the $15

• flabairflabair Member Posts: 188
    hi they said to cancel when you log in on the regular game, i found it but forget how, also make sure to keep the notice they send that you canceled, as they charged my credit card for another 6 months after i told them in plenty of time to cancel. only due to the email from them showing i canceled in plenty of time before next billing date was i able to get my money back from them.

• darkwarhammedarkwarhamme Member UncommonPosts: 55

to cancel:

Sign in

Hit the edit registration button or the account button.

Edit and hit cancel account....

TADA! image

PS. It took me sooo long to figure this out before