Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FLYFF=GRINDFEST?

waikewaike Member Posts: 112

FLYFF IS BASICALLY A GRINDFEST RIGHT? OR DOES IT CHANGE AFTER LEVEL 20?

Comments

• FahrenheitTHFahrenheitTH Member Posts: 130
    Well at lv 15 and 20, you get more stuff to do rather than just kill. Yes, it is a bit boring as a vagrant but at Lv 15, you get a lot of new skills, armour and weapons, you can also duel other players in the duel arena, earn points and ranks and PK also. Theres a PK server on every cluster, for people who like to PK. At lv 20, you can achieve one of the best things in the game! Flying! Yes! If you are a first time flyer, you will simply adore flying, when I first flew I had so much fun wandering about in the air that I practically didn't touch the ground for 3 days, just kept practising my flying. You should go touring the Flyff world, there are some places which are beautiful!

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951
    It's click click click click click click click click click click click... grindfest? You bet.

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• lapyxlapyx Member Posts: 11

I agree with Fahrenheit. Alot of people play this game for a short amount of time and eventually get bored before making the first job advancement. Well once you become whichever job you prefer, this game has a lot of entertainment to offer. Flying is an awesome thing to have on a game. Instead of on some games where you warp to anywhere you want, Flyff gives you a chance to truly enjoy the surroundings and the quality that the game creators worked so hard to create for us players. So what if it's a snorefest during the first low levels? This game is particularly easy to train at these low levels and it's an excellent addition to the MMORPG section. Most players would enjoy this game at first grasp, and i would 100% agree with them.

Nice lapyx! The grind aint bad on Flyff, there are lots of other games that have even worse grind! Like MS, lveling with my lv 14 there it's just like lveling with a lv 40 here and I heard, at lv 30 it's EXTREMELY hard to lv. To get good exp, just make a party then invite lots of members and make it a big one, you'll get good exp that way.

• lapyxlapyx Member Posts: 11

Originally posted by FahrenheitTH
    Nice lapyx! The grind aint bad on Flyff, there are lots of other games that have even worse grind! Like MS, lveling with my lv 14 there it's just like lveling with a lv 40 here and I heard, at lv 30 it's EXTREMELY hard to lv. To get good exp, just make a party then invite lots of members and make it a big one, you'll get good exp that way.

Hahah Yeah.. I have a level 35 wizard on Maple and it's insane to level. I train on the hardest monsters that i can fight, and i only earn 0.03% for each kill. That's Pathetic.
  • RyakazRyakaz Member Posts: 19
    you wan grind? play maple. flyff is not a grinding game. u can fight bosses, talk crap wif friends or guildmates or go PVP wif ppl of the same lvl. it depends on how you play it. basically it gets more fun at 25+. real fun. and maple is not very hard to level you know. but compared to WoW and most other games, it's hard. and a 35 wizard is very easy to level up. try bowman or warriors, they're hell. but they pay off and maple is very imbalanced. mages and sins rule the game. 0.03% is quite alot. at lvl 80+. its 0.003. but u can 1/2 hits KO the mobs. anyway. flyff is a very good game and its worth trying/playing.
    HA! 0.03% per mob? OMG! Thats like lveling with a lv 80 on Flyff

• RyakazRyakaz Member Posts: 19

thats why flyff is very easy to lvl up.

or u can try SRO, its lvl 52 is about flyff 100+?

and maple lvl 35 (0.03%) is not the same as lvl 80 in flyff, because u have to note that in maple, u can 1 hit KO the monster.

i got to 50(flyff) in 1/4 the time i took to get to 50 in maple. and in this game, u cant KS ppl, woot!

its a joke for flyff to be called a grindfest.

Exactly, I have a lv 63 BP, and it's not THAT hard to lv.  I nearly lv in a days work. After lv 60, you can just find a contribution party, with lots of fighters close, and you'll get really good experience, thats how all people lv after lv 60. Plus, there are also quests, lots of them, that give good exp. So, if Flyff is a major grindfest to some people...than whats Maple? 

• LiddokunLiddokun Member UncommonPosts: 1,665
    Flyff is actually fun and the grind isn't too bad.  I was fighting mobs about 2 lvls above me at level 25 and i'm getting about 0.95% xp per kill which is pretty good (about 120 mobs killed might level me). Well my only complaint about this game is that they are using Gameguard which is causing all sorts of crashes on my PC. I'll alt-tab out.. BOOM.. crash! ...  I like the private shop system where you can sell your stuff but how come you have to manually price your stuff EVERY single time you put your stuff up for sale. Doesn't the game remember what your priced your item the first time you put price in it ? It's not that hard to program in anyway.
    Crashes? What are you PC specs?

• dafuzzledafuzzle Member Posts: 160
    dont flame me on this but i think GRINDFEST DOES = FLYFF,  that is from lvl 15-30 with a FS Assist.  i swear it must take like 2 months to do that unless if you have a friend willing to plvl you the whole way there.  but other than that other classes arent much of a grind at all, but i quit cause the game just didnt grab me.
  • kaltamkaltam Member Posts: 66
    I have a LvL 45 and used to have a cool guild til they vanished from the face of the earth,

but i do indeed think there is a whole lot of grind in Flyff

it's not as bad as most but its deffinatly there.

• OdioOmnusOdioOmnus Member Posts: 22

Originally posted by liddokun
    Flyff is
    actually fun and the grind isn't too bad.  I was fighting mobs
    about 2 lvls above me at level 25 and i'm getting about 0.95% xp per
    kill which is pretty good (about 120 mobs killed might level me). Well
    my only complaint about this game is that they are using Gameguard
    which is causing all sorts of crashes on my PC. I'll alt-tab out..
    BOOM.. crash! ...  I like the private shop system where you can
    sell your stuff but how come you have to manually price your stuff
    EVERY single time you put your stuff up for sale. Doesn't the game
    remember what your priced your item the first time you put price in it
    ? It's not that hard to program in anyway.

The graphic API was recently updated, so now FlyFF no longer crashes
    when alt-tabbing, and you can use window mode now without worrying
    about it crashing. It still uses a lot of memory though, so other
    programs will run a good amount slower than they did before.