Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many Alpha testers are there...?

IweilIweil Member Posts: 10

Ok, so new screen shots are out today at Gamespot and IGN.  After looking through them, and reading some of the discussions, it seems there are a lot of testers already using the game.  I mean in one screen shot there is someone that is saying "I don't think any main tailors are online"...well how many can there  be already? 

So I guess my question is, how many people are already playing this game? Even before the beta tests have gone out?

l8r

-Iweil
Long time EQer, part time tester, all the time coder.

-Iweil

Comments

• viet_boy33viet_boy33 Member Posts: 395
         Hmmmmm well, what the heck i just thought of something. In wow site it says every class and tailor and so far no class is designed for that. And every thing you create with items is 100% guaranteed to be successful. So unless there is an actual class that does that why would he ask about it?!?!?!?!
         Oh lol well i think there is about somewhere between 100-500 people because alpha is available to all blizzard employees as well as family members I believe. Hmmm I should make a post about my first paragraph lol.

I want to cast magic missle.

http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/8bitdnd.html

http://www.narutofan.com go there for Naruto episodes!!

• OmolOmol Member Posts: 332

Originally posted by Iweil

Ok, so new screen shots are out today at Gamespot and IGN.  After looking through them, and reading some of the discussions, it seems there are a lot of testers already using the game.  I mean in one screen shot there is someone that is saying "I don't think any main tailors are online"...well how many can there  be already? 
    So I guess my question is, how many people are already playing this game? Even before the beta tests have gone out?
    l8r

-Iweil

Well if they want to test something thoughly then they can block anything else and make people choose what they the dev's want to test. So everyone in the game could be tailors to test the tradeskill if the devs wanted it that way.

----------------------------
    Omol da'Ox
    The Blooded

----------------------------
    Omol da'Ox