Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Granado Espada- in English!

2»

Comments

• MasterfredMasterfred Member Posts: 94
    ....When is this website going to get updated....july....thats pretty old and i really like granado espadawell if anyone gets into the closed beta post it thx
    Gorukha everywere i go i see ur post and they are all mostly insults or talking bad about this and that post something good for once and stop creating problems
  • GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441
    Once a good game comes out I'll let you guys know lol.  You are just being retarded and getting excited about another soon to be crapgame.  Learn something from the most recent Archlord hype kids.

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.

• ArtaiosArtaios Member UncommonPosts: 550

The anticipation you get is the best thing on games like that. ::::02::

Originally posted by Gorukha
    Once a good game comes out I'll let you guys know lol.  You are just being retarded and getting excited about another soon to be crapgame.  Learn something from the most recent Archlord hype kids.

I now that archlord was a real disapointment but wat does a codemaster game have to do with granado espada?
  • PotamushippoPotamushippo Member Posts: 10
    For me I can like them but I just can't love them yet.  Every MMO regardless comes packaged with a grind of some type but I'll admit I'm just not machismo enough in some of the Asian based games.  I really like the style a lot of them have but sometimes it's hard to feel like there's anything to do but grind.  I think another thing that really turns me off at times are really weak classes/skill sets in some games that do nothing to spice combat up. (Never was a big fan of constant pot spam.)  I also see great potential and while I have sevral month love affairs with the games I usually never stay long term.  I really hope that changes one day but that's my honest opinion on the subject.

Allthough I haven't posted on the forums much and don't know Gorukha, I can sympathize with him in that regard.  Allthough as long as he sees possible potential that these games could have...

Anyways the original topic was about Granado and this seems to have gone off course.  Thanks for the link!  I'm looking forward to see if the slew of new games out will try to spice things up and deviate from the grind.

(For an example on skill sets and classes, I just get tired of say Warrior - Power Slash I, Power Slash II etc... and then the Archer is an exact copy with Power Shot I, II etc... if you get my picture.  I'd like to see it more Guild Wars or what not going on when it comes to skills instead of making everybody, for the most part, a bland copy.)

Ohh no this post is going to the second page T.T
    owww this post is getting cold
  • greatwulfgreatwulf Member Posts: 77

Originally posted by Gorukha
    Once a good game comes out I'll let you guys know lol. You are just being retarded and getting excited about another soon to be crapgame. Learn something from the most recent Archlord hype kids.

O look, a forum troll. /cookie