Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you think there should be a x-men mmorpg?

fearGodfearGod Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by Admin

That would be cool, but it would need licensing from Marvel Comics.
I think City of Heroes will be close enough image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

Have you guys found any info on this:  http://www.marvel.com/about/pr/archive/091902_vivendi.htm ?

Comments

• BladeBlade Member UncommonPosts: 91
    Yeah i heard there are going to make it also heard they going to make Matrix mmorpg it looks cool too.image
  • feedtherichfeedtherich Member Posts: 105
    imageI think there are too many MMORGP's.  It is difficult to play two MMORPG's at once, and if it's a good MMORPG you should be able to play it for years.  There are so many MMORPG's coming out now, and 80% of them will be killed off due to competition and lack of population.  The developers of MMORPG's are either very confident their game will beat out the rest, or else INSANE.  I feel sorry for all the games that will be stillborn.
  • HiJinksHiJinks Member Posts: 3
    Sure as long as you get to do Wonder Woman.image

• clarkrwclarkrw Member Posts: 7
    Vu is making an MMO based on Marvel (not X-Men exclusive) the site launches this July. Also there is an X-Men RPG called (was called) Legends but I haven't heard anything about it in about a year+

• RamsieRamsie Member UncommonPosts: 51

Originally posted by clarkrw
    Vu is making an MMO based on Marvel (not X-Men exclusive) the site launches this July. Also there is an X-Men RPG called (was called) Legends but I haven't heard anything about it in about a year+

any way to back up that comment? Would be very interested to hear where that info came from. I do hope its true. Marvel just seems right for an MMO game. Wouldnt need to be forced like so many others force story or game into story and fail.

• RaddMonzRaddMonz Member Posts: 86

I always thought there should be a Marvel (if not just X-Men) MMO, that is why I will be trying out CoH. It's the best fix currently available for the Comic Book genre.

RaddMonz
    Hz: Sobuk il Radd-Dawn: Dwarf/Warrior/Mage/KNoC/Druid/Blksmth/Wpsmth/Scholar
    AC2: Kaled il Radd-Frosfell: Tumerok Invoker
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ...and all at once the chaos ceased...

CoH: Mr E-Man, Energy Arc, IG-2112MD, Slayer Faith, Master TimeLord Mr E-Being
    CoV: Mr E-Villain, Dark Willow, Cold Satisfaction, Mr E-Mech, Mr E-Lectric
    Freedom Server

• DeadThornDeadThorn Member Posts: 124
    Erm...Yes. Definatly. That'd be fun I supposed...Though CoH seems to already fit that.

Here we go, the world is spining, when it stops, its just beging, sun comes up, we laugh and cry, so goes down, and we all die...-Samara Morgan "The Ring"

---------------------------------------
    People say I'm weird for being a proud Nerd. I say people are weird for being proudly normal. FREAKS!

• HypeHype Member CommonPosts: 270
    Yeah, I don't see why they should make Diablo or DaOC... we've already got EQ :)

Service Guarantees Citizenship!

The Illusion of Choice