Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

THE OFFICIAL MMORPG BETA GUILD GROUP! join now!

13»

Comments

• dranzedranze Member Posts: 11

hmm,

maybe he forgot about us and this *beep*thing

greeeetzz

• KingEdwardKingEdward Member Posts: 2
       hey i wanna join this guild.. add me  and messger  is [email protected]
  • timmy12timmy12 Member UncommonPosts: 390

SIGN ME UP PLZ

• KingEdwardKingEdward Member Posts: 2

• MARTZ91MARTZ91 Member Posts: 6
    Put me in 

• 007sniper007sniper Member Posts: 8
    Add me please
  • sheek80sheek80 Member Posts: 158
    so did u get mmorpg.coms permission to do this???

Originally posted by OldKnight

Hello everyone I am making an official mmorpg beta testing guild group where you can join and talk about not just beta's but other mmorpg's also you can tell other people about new and upcoming games that will rock the gaming world all you have to do to join is tell me on chat or post here on the forum if I get enough people to, join I will make a new website and let you all in it just tell me if you want to join the group.
                This is where you can tell other people about video games preferabally mmorpg not flaming! or rag on other people's video game likes or dislikes.        
                         Happy Gaming!                  

• raistraist Member Posts: 1

this could be fun, how about some current info

• MrSquiglesMrSquigles Member Posts: 1
    I'll join up...Sounds like fun.
  • GutecoGuteco Member Posts: 3
    i want enter too

• Vertex1980Vertex1980 Member Posts: 951

Notice all the people with 1, 2 and 20 post who want in.  I love people who just sign up just because they think they are going to win a game, beta, prize, etc.

Please DO NOT sign me up for ANYTHING.  I just wanted to piss on this for a second.

• Blck_PantherBlck_Panther Member Posts: 39
    Vertex, can I piss with you?
  • wietzewietze Member Posts: 18
    and me m8

jlhklkhlhklhkhljkol

• MasterFugMasterFug Member Posts: 3

: What is  your experience with mmorgs?     I am helping to design a classic version of a game that was ruined with a change in the game system.  I cannot say anymore then that, as we are not quite ready for people to widely know what game it is we're coding.  It IS a popular MMORPG though =P

: How long you have been playing, promoting, and or designing mmorpgs?  I started playing MMORPGS back when AC1 came out.  Been a die hard addict to MMORPGs ever since then.

: What is your occupation and what role do you portray in the company?  I am a real estate sales associate.  On my probationary period before I get my license.  I make my own hours and I enjoy it.

:And why do you think you are good enough to join the "THE OFFICIAL MMORPG BETA GUILD GROUP"  Because I'm actually mature, unlike some people.  Also I know what I'm talking about and have extensive experience in beta testing games.  I am a Warcraft 3 Guild leader, a former WoW/SWG Galaxies/AC1 guild leader, and I play MMORPGS like they're crack.

:And if you wish list your email so I can send you the website name and password.

You can reach me at [email protected]

• ApocalypticaApocalyptica Member Posts: 491
    sign me up as well :) I love Beta's

------------------------------------------------------
    Do I ever sleep?

• JinsongJinsong Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Add me in too

• xaiusz1xaiusz1 Member Posts: 20
    can i join is there still room?
  • zaboriozaborio Member Posts: 13
    need joint to please
  • BallistixBallistix Member Posts: 8

: What is  your experience with mmorgs?     

I've played quite a few other the years, but my favorites were Asheron's Call, World of Warcraft, and EVE online.

: How long you have been playing, promoting, and or designing mmorpgs?

Been playing them since Asheron's Call

: What is your occupation and what role do you portray in the company?

Duno, personaly I prefer to assist people, add to projects that have been started, brainstorming ideas, and the sort.

:And why do you think you are good enough to join the "THE OFFICIAL MMORPG BETA GUILD GROUP"

I'm motivated to trying new things, and being in a group with like minded individuals who are into online games as I am.

:And if you wish list your email so I can send you the website name and password.

<anti-spam>[email protected]</anti-spam>

• AangAang Member Posts: 24

: What is  your experience with mmorgs?     

Been playing MMOs since 1999.  Started with AC (Asherons Call) and have played a few more since then.

: How long you have been playing, promoting, and or designing mmorpgs?

Since 1999.  Beta tested SWG and DDO online.

: What is your occupation and what role do you portray in the company?

My personal Occupation is working in a Data Center.  I enjoy being the Healer in all MMO's I have played so far.

:And why do you think you are good enough to join the "THE OFFICIAL MMORPG BETA GUILD GROUP"

I think I have a good amount of experience in MMOs and also enjoy pushing the limits of games.  (Im pretty analitical) or Anal  :P

[email protected]

Aang

• sign me up  if there is still room.

have played a lot of mmos even a few betas
    first game was ao when it was released an then a lot of other games (ie uo, wwiionline, silkroad, rfo, L2, eve)