Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

place to hunt!

steelzsteelz Member Posts: 8

Hi can ne one tell me where else i can hunt? I'm tired of the graveyards like the one in brit (I kill everything like 1 hit) and I dont think I'm strong enough for Shame. Is there ne where in between I can hunt besides just roamin forests and killin animals here and there? I need a place where i can camp with a fast respawn. Any help would be appreciated, TY! ::::01::

Comments

• Nazgul11Nazgul11 Member Posts: 56
    Try Despise or Covetous. Those are good places to gain on a lower leve char. Despise has ok loot and the mobs are weak. There is always someone there that can rez u if you die. Covetous is a wonderful place too. Ok loot, you gain easy, and is hardly anyone comes and steals your mobs. That is where I went and trained on a low skilled char.image Safe Travels.

I am Become Death, The Destroyer of Worlds.

• garrison13garrison13 Member Posts: 97

I found Despise good for a start mainly because theres nothing that poisons you or uses magic on you. Decent loot off earth elementals and ettins. Watch right at the bottom for ogre lords  and the odd titan though. If theres a couple of you I like the harpies nest north of spirituality shrine on Ilshenar. Good loot off stone harpies and if theres a couple of you you wont get surrounded by them. Don't do what I did and accept an invitation to Doomimage in my first couple of weeks of playing. Top level of Shame is earth elementals and scorpions not too hard. Getting  an earth elemental slayer makes it even easier.