Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hmm

What are some of you all's favorite job combinations. Just your personal favorite. (was this already covered?)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum...and i'm all out of bubblegum."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Comments

• KrocusKrocus Member UncommonPosts: 5

Maroon Mage to 22. (RDM primary, BLM sub) I was soloing things I didn't think I could with this combo. the BLM sub made the RDM all the more effective with the extra mana.

I see a lot of Grey Mages out there in the higher levels tho. (BLM primary, WHM sub) Sounds dangerous and a lot of the skill sets are identical.

Just my experience... shrug.

• SamusicSamusic Member CommonPosts: 466
    I prefer to call the former a bloody mage. Heh. I like ranger/samurai and samurai/warrior. Surprise! That's what I am! image

• KrocusKrocus Member UncommonPosts: 5

Blood Mage... I like that term better, hehehe.

• k11keeperk11keeper Member UncommonPosts: 1,048
    For people under level 30 that cannot unlock the adv jobs I think if you want to tank being a war/mnk is probably the best because you get the Hitpoints and attack boosts of a monk while still having the defense and armor available of a warrior. But the only thing is it is hard to compete for that tank spot with the people that have unlocked Pld so as soon as i get to level 30 im gonna unlock that.