Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

can anybody suggest some good mmorpgs that have good graphics for me?

i play on runescape quite alot but the graphics arent brilliant and it gets boring once u do all the quests ur lvl can do. can ne1 make a suggestion of good graphics games for me? thanks?

Comments

• TankerFtwTankerFtw Member Posts: 15

Well ill give you a couple of free games where you dont have to pay per month. Flyff,Silkroad online and hero online,shadow bane and knight online. oh and guild wars but you have to buy the game but you wont pay per month

The good ones where you pay for month im sure you've heard of. World of Warcraft, Eve online, Everquest 2, the saga of ryzom and Dark Age of Camelot. Good luck .

Oh if you dont like those games check out the game list.

n00b 4 LyFe

• Vertex1980Vertex1980 Member Posts: 951

Originally posted by TankerFtw

Well ill give you a couple of free games where you dont have to pay per month. Flyff,Silkroad online and hero online,shadow bane and knight online. oh and guild wars but you have to buy the game but you wont pay per month
    The good ones where you pay for month im sure you've heard of. World of Warcraft, Eve online, Everquest 2, the saga of ryzom and Dark Age of Camelot. Good luck .
    Oh if you dont like those games check out the game list.

Funny how you put WoW first over EQ2 and EVE.  I think Guild Wars has better graphics then WoW.  Even Lineage II has better graphics then WoW.

DAoC is so dated it's not even funny.  It's like saying go play EQ1.

• Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

Seriously man, graphics don't matter.

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

• joshbosh2joshbosh2 Member Posts: 29
    they mite not matr to u but i dont wanna go round playin rubbish 2d games with pixelated graphics
  • spawn02spawn02 Member Posts: 6
    no hes right, on mmorpg's... with all the other provblems... the one thing u shouldnt worry about is graphics.
  • WiruWiru Member Posts: 23
    Try GoonZu Online its free and pretty good imo.

• PibblePibble Member Posts: 285

There are sooooooo many free MMORPGs, just search yourself. You find alot...

• courtdogcourtdog Member Posts: 73

Originally posted by spawn02
    no hes right, on mmorpg's... with all the other provblems... the one thing u shouldnt worry about is graphics.

I play AO alot and they are just now trying to improve on the graphics and it is laggy, but I keep going back. It all depends on what you are looking for in a MMO. Free mmo's that I'm trying out, on break time from AO, are  Martail heroes, Deicide, and Silkroad.
  • tailoutailou Member UncommonPosts: 54

can anybody suggest some good mmorpgs that have good graphics for me?

it could be easier if u tell us which game u played before...

I´m playing RAN online, it´s quite different from others mmorpgs since u dont fight monsters, well, u start to hit people first, then i dont know what kind of stuff will jump out.

the game is cool, good graphics, but is still very unpopular, i keep playing it and it seems that im the only one around the map... so its boring, no partys, no guilds, no chats... baaahhh

hope it will get crowdy someday. give it a try... oh, yeah, it´s free.

--------------Gamer for life.--------------

ok thread closed mi comp kepps crashin wen i try to play shadow bne so i doubt mi pcs able to play much with good graphic games
  • kel11kel11 Member Posts: 1,089

Originally posted by joshbosh2
    ok thread closed mi comp kepps crashin wen i try to play shadow bne so i doubt mi pcs able to play much with good graphic games

Go to school.

Change my mind so much I can't even trust it
    My mind change me so much I can't even trust myself

Originally posted by kel11

Go to school.

Whats that ment to mean?

Originally posted by tailou

I´m playing RAN online, it´s quite different from others mmorpgs since u dont fight monsters, well, u start to hit people first, then i dont know what kind of stuff will jump out.
    the game is cool, good graphics, but is still very unpopular, i keep playing it and it seems that im the only one around the map... so its boring, no partys, no guilds, no chats... baaahhh
    hope it will get crowdy someday. give it a try... oh, yeah, it´s free.

ill try it. mite as well