Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oh come on not another asian themed MMORPG...!

GetalifeGetalife Member CommonPosts: 786
Damn it every second MMORPG has the same looking character and same theme. I am not even going to touch this game. What happened to themes like Anarchy Online or Earth and Beyond. Excess of everything is bad and i had enough of these chinese MMO's. Most of them suck anyways.

Comments

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    they are free, so what the heck are you complaining about? not to mention AO sucked big time.

• GetalifeGetalife Member CommonPosts: 786

Originally posted by Gameloading
    they are free, so what the heck are you complaining about? not to mention AO sucked big time.

Lol.. oh yeah right. You are funny.
  • PowerDXPowerDX Member Posts: 27
    I agree with Gameloading. In the past, AO was one of the greatest online games. However, with the rapid development of online games, AO is getting more and more boring. Besides, we've already had too many sci-fic or fantasy theme games, but just a few about Martial Arts. In fact, I'm tired of looking at elves and aliens.
    Besides, it's always worth trying something new. Even if you don't enjoy 9D afterward, you can have some knowledge to bash it.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Originally posted by Getalife

Originally posted by Gameloading

Lol.. oh yeah right. You are funny.

I know I have a great sense of humour, but I was quite serious when I posted that.
  • IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164

Originally posted by Getalife
    Damn it every second MMORPG has the same looking character and same theme. I am not even going to touch this game. What happened to themes like Anarchy Online or Earth and Beyond. Excess of everything is bad and i had enough of these chinese MMO's. Most of them suck anyways.

Same looking characters and theme? Last I checked there are only a small handful of MMO's using the martial arts theme; and this will be the first to follow that theme with historical detail, from the costumes and architecture to the story and martial arts styles.

What happened to the sci-fi theme? It still exists and is the most used behind fantasy.

You've had enough. Well, sorry to say but thousands upon thousands of other people haven't.

And most of them suck according to you. So how many Korean MMO's have you played to form this opinion?

Eastern MMO's are different then western MMO's. If you don't like the differences then play what you like and don't play what you dislike. Fairly simple concept I think.

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

I dont understand the logic.. 9 dragons has been on forums for about 6months now, why wait until closed beta start to post a random hate thread. THe game is free, if you dont wann aplay it, you dont ahve to come announce it on the forums, simply dont play it.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• ivam24ivam24 Member Posts: 39

Originally posted by DeserttFoxx

I dont understand the logic.. 9 dragons has been on forums for about 6months now, why wait until closed beta start to post a random hate thread. THe game is free, if you dont wann aplay it, you dont ahve to come announce it on the forums, simply dont play it.

agree with this guy...
  • TruongDuK?TruongDuK? Member Posts: 6
    This game is fun to play.  Doing quest, pvp, war clan... I love this game :)
  • dfb9dfb9 Member Posts: 8

i wanan play this i sign for the beta already

• AangAang Member Posts: 24
    Agreed Ivam

Aang

• IijsIijs Member Posts: 457

2 types of servers....

Pleasant Servers (No-shit! That's what they call them! Also called consentual pvp)

OR

Player Killer Servers (full-on pvp)

Dueling facilities available in both.

If you've seen the short movie clips from mass pvp in the Vietnam beta, they look pretty cool. The pvp should be very, very interesting. Especially on the Player Killer Servers.

• GozzarGozzar Member UncommonPosts: 387
    yeah  asian themed.. = crap

• whitebrowswhitebrows Member Posts: 11

Asian theme is crap? How about Asian MMO company making western theme games? Now that's the REAL craps lol

I've had enough elves, dwarves, and spells that that chuck fireballs out of nowhere. I should be the one bitchin' about "Oh no not another Western themed MMORPG..."

Cut the crap...you know nothing about asian martial art chivalry so don't judge something that you don't know.

• IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164

Originally posted by Gozzar

Since you gave out zilch information to back up your opinion/attempt at a factual equation, I'll say this:

Your statement = crap.

Hey, if you don't like martial arts style games then to each his/her own. But don't come here and tell us it's crap like any other troll.

You are a piece of CRAP!

Originally posted by IdesofMarch

Since you gave out zilch information to back up your opinion/attempt at a factual equation, I'll say this:

Your statement = crap.

Hey, if you don't like martial arts style games then to each his/her own. But don't come here and tell us it's crap like any other troll.

do NOT feed the troll!

Originally posted by ivam24

You are a piece of CRAP!

• ThienTuThienTu Member Posts: 7

well i don't know why you guys hating on asian MMo? oh well your mouth saying you hate it but why did you play it?? if you didn't play it then how you know it sucks?? ....plain and simple....if you think again...you are not putting the game down but putting yourself down...it is really simple...don't play it if you guys don't like it...why would hype down the game and post bad comment about it and you can't even explain WHY this game is crap can you??

i understand you want and hope new games will be different and have new interesting things but look...this game had been developing like 3+ years ago...that is quite a long time...do you heard about 3D Unreal Engine?? DEV starting using that machine to make game now...and for couple more years...we will have all game with realistic graphic...I don't know about gameplay though ....it is just...everyone keep compare all other games with WOW or all other games copy from WOW...whatever man...this game is way different and try it out when its OB start...dude...it is free to try out...don't say you hate it if you didn't even try it out yet....

Playing game is like hitting on a girl....you fail many times but you still get up back and try again...why can't you do the same thing with game...It doesnt matter whichever girl you get with, you will end up breaking up with her for some reasons ( bored? not match your style ) and then you will move on and find another girl. Some of the girls will fail you, for they not your type again....However, you never give up and still continue hitting on them right?? It is just like playing...you might fail liking a couple games at first but if you continue trying and test out all other games...there will be a chance that game will match your styles? so try it....dude it is FREE...lol

• MajorBiggsMajorBiggs Member UncommonPosts: 709
    Hmm. The game will be free correct?

It's going to be crap.
  • PowerDXPowerDX Member Posts: 27

Originally posted by MajorBiggs

It's going to be crap.

You are bashing a game because it's free, right?
    You're going to be the super duper uber crap troll~~~

People are freakin' hard to be satisfied. Whether a game is going to be P2P or F2P, there will be always complaints like this. >_<"
  • Synyster777Synyster777 Member Posts: 301

Originally posted by PowerDX

Originally posted by MajorBiggs

It's going to be crap.

You are bashing a game because it's free, right?
    You're going to be the super duper uber crap troll~~~

People are freakin' hard to be satisfied. Whether a game is going to be P2P or F2P, there will be always complaints like this. >_<"

I agree with Biggs, mmo's that are free are crap in my books and that includes private servers.

Lend a hand and break the chains of regularity you lean so closely upon

• Thekobe8Thekobe8 Member Posts: 57
    I guess all this people will miss a great game. 9dragons is a great game and better then some of the p2p games out there (and that's by playing a limited closed beta with only few features of the game content)

• DahalDahal Member Posts: 22
    Maybe another Asian themed MMORPG but its totally differnt from the others.. I've seen most of these Asian Based games but I would love to try out this 1.. 

You will not shake us off,
    above or below..

• willrosewillrose Member Posts: 91
    so free=crap hmmmm i dont find that logic true dont play then we dont want here how you dont like it so just shut up and dont play and i agree there arent many martial art based games so im looking forward to playing it.
    not all free MMORPG are crap.. eheheh..