Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello, Do anybody play on Ahazi ?

I am a noob on Ahazi and am looking for some friends to play there.

New Game Experince is really fun but it gets lonely there.

Comments

• OuchmuchOuchmuch Member Posts: 340
    you should really go to the Ahazi server forums of the official boards because very few people that post here play swg and many anticipate it's demise with great joy.
  • PurpleLizardPurpleLizard Member Posts: 20
    Why? the game is so easy. I can just click on anything. If I was retarded I could play it. But still, I do get lonely there all by myself.

• Plasuma!!!Plasuma!!! Member Posts: 1,872

Originally posted by PurpleLizard
    Why? the game is so easy. I can just click on anything. If I was retarded I could play it. But still, I do get lonely there all by myself.

That is why you're lonely in that game. It used to be something new and complex, but it is no longer. If you want to see more than 5 people in one place, go to Theed or Restuss on the Bria server on a saturday night.

Or just go to Mos Eisley, plenty of new people that stay for a week or two.

• HaukenHauken Member UncommonPosts: 649
    To bad, I got a 12 pt master weaponsmith on Ahazi. Just got 14 days left on my account and i have put all my stuff in storage. I could have made you a killer heavy lightning cannon for BH that guarantee to fry any jedi on that server. For 20 mil ill log in and craft one for ya

Hauken Stormchaser
    I want pre-CU back
    Station.com : We got your game
    Yeah?, Well i want it back!!!

• shirlntshirlnt Member UncommonPosts: 351

THAT is why...and that is why you get lonely, lots of players left...but being as it's so easy, you don't really need anyone do you?  But here's a hint....create another character, don't go with the server it suggest, look at the list of servers and pick one with at least a "medium" population (prob won't find one higher populated than "medium" unless it's having a RARE population moment or SOE changes the definition of "high").  Bria use to be one of the highest(it's population on the list would have fallen under "high" or "very high") populated galaxies..there are also a couple of others...you might try Chilastra.  If you go to Bria, I'm not sure what it is like now, but as you are walking around picture this...cantinas and starports FULL of people....a regular LAGfest from the amount of people in an area....that is what Bria USE to look like.
  • RekrulRekrul Member Posts: 2,961
    Alt account. Don't bother fueling the flames.

• HaukenHauken Member UncommonPosts: 649

Originally posted by shirlnt

THAT is why...and that is why you get lonely, lots of players left...but being as it's so easy, you don't really need anyone do you?  But here's a hint....create another character, don't go with the server it suggest, look at the list of servers and pick one with at least a "medium" population (prob won't find one higher populated than "medium" unless it's having a RARE population moment or SOE changes the definition of "high").  Bria use to be one of the highest(it's population on the list would have fallen under "high" or "very high") populated galaxies..there are also a couple of others...you might try Chilastra.  If you go to Bria, I'm not sure what it is like now, but as you are walking around picture this...cantinas and starports FULL of people....a regular LAGfest from the amount of people in an area....that is what Bria USE to look like.

Bria is just a shadow of it former self, empty like the rest of the servers. Only the regular 20-30 PvP'ers and a handfull of entertainers in mos eisley. the rest of the 100-200 players are scattered all over the galaxy.
    THIS IS THE HARD TRUTH!!! Star Wars galaxies is dead.

Hauken Stormchaser
    I want pre-CU back
    Station.com : We got your game
    Yeah?, Well i want it back!!!

• War_DancerWar_Dancer Member Posts: 941

Originally posted by Rekrul

Agreed, definitly flamebait.
  • PurpleLizardPurpleLizard Member Posts: 20

Originally posted by Rekrul

it was more sarcasm actualy.

ummm ... do to reasons beyond my control, i had to make a new account.
    i think ill watch what i say from now on.
  • ClackamasClackamas Member Posts: 776

LOL... Goodbye.
  • JestorRodoJestorRodo Member UncommonPosts: 2,642

Originally posted by Clackamas

LOL... Goodbye.

You know, If I posted my true feelings about the OP this post would be deleted . just use your imagination then. (/mindreading ... oh good one , I agree)

Unaware of the Jestor?
    http://about.me/JestorRodo/

Friends enjoy his classic Vblog - https://www.facebook.com/GoodOldReliableNathan