Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hmm....something I noticed about the human males and..

EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Ive been looking at these screen shots (and they're pretty good).

However, there's been a couple things that has been bothering me a little.

Everysingle human male I have seen in every single screenshot looks like their a 50 year old redneck.  Now, I have nothing against rednecks or 50 year old people, but I think having virtually every single human male looking like that is weird

Also, the human male from the "race" page even looks old....just with black hair.

And the female night elves looks like they could all be twin sisters but with different hair styles. imageimage

Anyone else noticed these "small" "problems"?

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

Comments

• YordoYordo Member Posts: 831
    Now that you mention it, some of the screenshots do look as if the people are old.  But it isn't every single picture....it seems kind of weird that Blizzard would make the characters appear this way.

::Yordo::
    EQ2, UXO, Lineage 2, KO, Guild Wars, City of Heroes

• .ghost.ghost Member Posts: 35

i think the human males look pretty cool. sorta rugged lookin, ya kno? i might play as a human instead of a night elf just cuz that poll showed lots of ppl wanna b night elves

• YordoYordo Member Posts: 831
    The beta just needs to start and then we can finally see if this game will be good :)

::Yordo::
    EQ2, UXO, Lineage 2, KO, Guild Wars, City of Heroes

• viet_boy33viet_boy33 Member Posts: 395

I don't really care about human. They look ok to play game as a char. And mostly you'll be wearing one of those footmen helmet or huge helmet. So really no need to worry

I want to cast magic missle.

http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/8bitdnd.html

http://www.narutofan.com go there for Naruto episodes!!

• ZzuluZzulu Member Posts: 452
    Some of them look "old", but 50 years? Cmon. They look like the paladins and footsoldiers of Warcraft 3. Just like they should. image

Heh

• luksterlukster Member Posts: 3
    Gnomes Roxors your Socks, GNome > Human imageimageimageimage

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by Zzulu
    Some of them look "old", but 50 years? Cmon. They look like the paladins and footsoldiers of Warcraft 3.

heh...i looked at the site again

yup, they still look 50 and I also noticed they look like dwarves, only taller with a slightly smaller nose lol

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• SulfurMatchSulfurMatch Member Posts: 6
    Don't forget the art department is in the process of adding a lot more customization to all character models (that's what Jeffrey Kaplan mentioned in one of the recent interview on the net).