Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Four Horsemen killed

1st by Death and Taxes - GRATZ @ US - DnT Homepage
2nd by Nihilum - GRATZ @ EU and 1st Horde guild! - Nihilum ::::08::

For people who need a hint on how to kill the horseman, heres a little push in the right direction:

OMG! ::::12::
8 Tanks with 4 pieces T3...

Comments

• Vertex1980Vertex1980 Member Posts: 951
    Seen the movie, wasn't impressed to be honest. 

• PhoenixsPhoenixs Member Posts: 2,646
    Hardcore Magtheridon (I play there ) shows that it still is hardcore. 

• Originally posted by Phoenixs
    Hardcore Magtheridon (I play there ) shows that it still is hardcore. 

MMO players who think they are hardcore are so cute.  Like a poodle with a goofy haircut.
    I'm not hardcore and I don't think I'm hardcore. I just happen to play on a hardcore server 

• LSDMiraculixLSDMiraculix Member Posts: 95

Originally posted by Vertex1980

o rly? -.-
    i don't think you know what we are talking about...
    and I think you have never seen Naxxramas live...

btw: show me the link where you can see the fight vs the 4 Horsemen

Originally posted by gestalt11

Originally posted by PhoenixsHardcore Magtheridon (I play there ) shows that it still is hardcore. 

MMO players who think they are hardcore are so cute.  Like a poodle with a goofy haircut.

what these guilds did is hardcore...
    they play 7 days...each week...they are the first of 6million players...
    You know there is a competition between the top guilds...what am I talking...you will not understand...
  • ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    Wow nice job to them can't wait till I enter Naxx.

• Originally posted by LSDMiraculix

Originally posted by PhoenixsHardcore Magtheridon (I play there ) shows that it still is hardcore. 

You know there is a competition between the top guilds...what am I talking...you will not understand...

You're right, I'm very dense.  When I walk down the street people lean to the side from my extra gravity.  That is just how dumb I am.

Sorry I don't consider the guy who holds the Guinness record for consecutive pogo stick jumps hardcore either.
  • AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844
    nice... didnt think a horde guild could take it down for a long time, proven wrong i see :P

Eminence on Blackrock should take it down real soon now then scince there like 4th/5th best in world :P

death and taxes proved there not going down the drain like everyone was saying :P

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

You got a Link?

But going to google it just in case you dont respond..

Originally posted by HiGHPLaiNS

You got a Link?

But going to google it just in case you dont respond..

There is no movie yet, he is lying.

They aren't going to release in quite some time, so they don't make it too easy for other guilds. But they have released some tiny spoilers to their 4HM tactics in another movie.
  • Raider_RobRaider_Rob Member Posts: 12

Seems the main "tactic" needed for getting 4h down is zergrecruiting main tanks from other servers.

And we all know Kazzak-EU > Magtheridon-EU

Ok no way to know that last one for sure, but sure would have been nice to be in same BG and face some other wellgeared teams, I might actually have stayed playing than for a month just for the X-realm BG's

• Plasuma!!!Plasuma!!! Member Posts: 1,872

Originally posted by LSDMiraculix

>-- Wonder if they've starved to death yet... or maybe their mothers feed them.

>-- It had to happen eventually. Would it matter if "OMG KITTENS MEW MEW MEW" did it first?

>-- "Top Guilds" you say... do you mean the ones that methodically farm instances non-stop? Or the ones which actually posses some kind of talent? Wait a second, what am I saying?! Talent... in WoW?!  

Well now the next one is down too. This wen't abit too fast 

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/agamos/Kill%20Shots/killshot-1.jpg

• MuraisMurais Member UncommonPosts: 1,118
        Yeah, I missed getting anally violated by DnT on my home server when they actually PvP'ed 

Originally posted by Phoenixs
    Well now the next one is down too. This wen't abit too fast imagehttp://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/agamos/Kill Shots/killshot-1.jpg
    they are so well geared that they just have to find out the tactics.
    And finding out tactic is their best skill or maybe they get some infos anywhere^^