Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm real confoozed...

WiruWiru Member Posts: 23

Im going to get GW soon and i have no idea what GW i need to get. I have read there are 3 and a 4th coming out soon  I also heard that if you have them all you can "Attach" them together? If thats possible i will probally get them all. So what GW do i get??

I have also read that you miss out on some things for getting the game late? Can someone clear that up for me aswell.

Comments

• freakerdfreakerd Member Posts: 60
    Chapter 3 is coming out in octobre 27th and chapter 4 will be around 6 months later.
  • hadzhadz Member Posts: 712

Yes, you can join all the GW chapters together (with one account) and be able to move all your characters freely between each chapter.

You don't miss out on anything by getting them late (though you do risk not having as many players in each area as the game spreads out over more chapters).

Both GW:Original and GW:Factions are worth getting, and the new GW:Nightfall (coming out in October) looks like it will be exceptionally good as well. All in all, they're definitely worth getting!!

• WiruWiru Member Posts: 23
    So..wich should i get first?

• hadzhadz Member Posts: 712

If you're going to buy them all get the Original first, it's a great intro to the game.

(If you were only planning to get one to "try" then I'd get the latest one first...like Nightfall when it comes out)

• NadrilNadril Member Posts: 1,276
    Prophicies (the first) is probaly the best to start. Faction's missions are much harder .

• VGJusticeVGJustice Member Posts: 640

I'm gonna put in a third vote for the original game, Prophecies. It'll teach you the game much better than Factions will, and Chapter 3 is still a relative unknown. Prophecies is also the longest chapter so far, and I doubt that Nightfall will be as long. Also, it doesn't matter what order you get them in, since you can just add on new chapters to your exsisting acount no problem.

--~~--
    Play Guild Wars? Go here - http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Main_Page
    And go here for the new official Guild Wars Wiki! http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Main_Page