Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Someone said this looked like Lineage 2?

Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

just gotta ask, what the hell were they smoking?  lol

honestly I dont see one single thing in common so far with this game and Lineage 2.  Lineage 2 is a beautiful game. Archlord with settings maxed and anti-aliasing turned on looks like shit..inlcuding the animations

i see more graphically in common with WoW then I do lineage 2.

so those of you expecting to see a lineage 2 clone, go play lineage.  take Archlord for what it is and enjoy it if you will

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."

Comments

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964
    how about a cross between Lineage 2 meets Guild Wars (some where in the middle). It is still BETA anyways, so maybe the graphics will improve.
  • Vertex1980Vertex1980 Member Posts: 951

If you look at the two games, side by side, you can see A LOT in common.  I know people are going to say the armor is a lot more detailed in Archlord, but if you look at them both, you'll see they share a lot in common.

• greatwulfgreatwulf Member Posts: 77

Originally posted by Rayx0r
    just gotta ask, what the hell were they smoking? lol
    honestly I dont see one single thing in common so far with this game and Lineage 2. Lineage 2 is a beautiful game. Archlord with settings maxed and anti-aliasing turned on looks like shit..inlcuding the animations
    i see more graphically in common with WoW then I do lineage 2.so those of you expecting to see a lineage 2 clone, go play lineage. take Archlord for what it is and enjoy it if you will

Do you need some glasses? Lmao, L2 looking better? Good joke. L2 isnt better nor is AL. Their pretty equal.

• Stroth80Stroth80 Member Posts: 9
    i think archlord looks most like WoW, not so colorful, but with very low texture resolution. i hope they will improve it for the release.

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

Originally posted by greatwulf

Originally posted by Rayx0r
    just gotta ask, what the hell were they smoking? lol
    honestly I dont see one single thing in common so far with this game and Lineage 2. Lineage 2 is a beautiful game. Archlord with settings maxed and anti-aliasing turned on looks like shit..inlcuding the animations
    i see more graphically in common with WoW then I do lineage 2.

so those of you expecting to see a lineage 2 clone, go play lineage. take Archlord for what it is and enjoy it if you will

Do you need some glasses? Lmao, L2 looking better? Good joke. L2 isnt better nor is AL. Their pretty equal.

judging by your avatar and your signature, this is a completely unbiased opinion im sure :P

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."
  • greatwulfgreatwulf Member Posts: 77

Oh is it? I just did that while i was waiting for beta. Boredom can do many things....
    I played L2 since beta till near c4 release and i think i can compare those 2 then pretty good. ::::17::