Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thousand account walk out.

2»

Comments

• SobaManSobaMan Member Posts: 384

Originally posted by Rabbitgod

The jump queue for systems will only occur if the system in
    question is on a node using 95% or more CPU. This has previously been
    hotfixed on TQ.
    Bookmark copying is now limited to 5 bookmarks at a time.
    Attempting to copy more than 5 bookmarks will result in only 5 being
    copied.
    If a ship that is being targeted, and cloaks, the lock will now guarantee the uncloak effect occurs.

This is a good thing.  Why?  It reduces node load which, in turn, helps reduce lag for those in the system.

This is also a good thing.  Ever hear the jokes about system's crashing because people try to copy 100 or so BMs at once?  This ALSO reduces node load which, in turn, helps reduce lag for those in the system.

This I'm not too sure about, but... I didn't protest physically when the drones were changed... why would I over this.  This is the only one that will actually affect gameplay styles.  I have one word for that... adapt.  There must've been a massive amount of exploating on the cloaker's part in order for CCP to do this.  If they allow gate camping then somebody must've been REALLY bad with these tools.  Change or not, hardly worth a protest.

We can agree to disagree, or we can bicker constantly... either way, I'm right.
    SobaKai.com
    There are two types of people in this world - people that suck... and me.
  • DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    you are going to quit because they did three things that you don't approve of? Can I have your ISK?

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• NatEVENatEVE Member Posts: 92

Originally posted by SobaMan
    There must've been a massive amount of exploating on the cloaker's part in order for CCP to do this.  If they allow gate camping then somebody must've been REALLY bad with these tools. 

Negative batman. The dragon code patch had a bug that really nerfed cov ops pilots. Victims of the bug were also not aware that they were locked as it still showed them cloaked. The patch is a temporary fix to the bug by showing them as uncloaked when they're locked so at least they can try to get away instead of sitting there being shot at thinking that they're cloaked. This bug will be fixed and cloaking returned to the way it was in a future patch.