Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Damit People

MMHELMMHEL Member Posts: 313

Dammit people read this Paragraph

Farlan Entertainment, which is, let us recall it, a young editing company made up of an enthusiastic personnel, had indeed decided in June to launch the game under the double pressure of its impatient community as well as a financial pressure due to its establishment in private capital. Today, the editor draws up the conclusions and reacts to them.

god dammit fucking community this could of been a great game but you guys had to put Double Pressure

Comments

• jssand2jssand2 Member Posts: 65
    OMG, how could we have been so wrong. It is ALL our fault and we should be a ashamed of ourselves.

• -Inferno--Inferno- Staff WriterMember UncommonPosts: 325
    I think the double pressure was that people thought, DnL was not SoG and much better. They wanted DnL instead of the POS that SoG was. Reality is that SoG was DnL all the time - they just didn't want to admit that that was all they could come up with. The mysterious "Miracle Patch" never showed up. Us beta testers knew that long before SoG ended, but the NDA as quite strict.

"Fire is never a gentle master..."

• MITSoxFanMITSoxFan Member Posts: 92

Originally posted by -Inferno-
    I think the double pressure was that people thought, DnL was not SoG and much better. They wanted DnL instead of the POS that SoG was. Reality is that SoG was DnL all the time - they just didn't want to admit that that was all they could come up with. The mysterious "Miracle Patch" never showed up. Us beta testers knew that long before SoG ended, but the NDA as quite strict.

If only there was someone out there to refute the 'miracle build' theory. All us SoG suckers had to go on was the promises of the devs and the insistance from people like Weg.

Many of us, myself included, were very skeptical that Farlan would allow a crappy build of the game to be released to the retail community. I honestly think the SoG was simply a money maker, and they allowed the 'Miracle Build' theory to perpetuate knowing full well it was a load of BS.

All in all, they blamed us for pushing them o release a product before it was ready. But really, all we did was support it throughout it's lifecycle, and in the end, never got a decent product anyway. I mean, even if DnL was released in 2007 instead of November of 2005, it would still be a big heaping pile of crap.

• CoHsucksCoHsucks Member Posts: 197

Editted: dont post drunk!
  • anaicanaic Member Posts: 409
    Stop being so impatient, community!
  • indiramournindiramourn Member UncommonPosts: 884

Originally posted by MITSoxFan

I mean, even if DnL was released in 2007 instead of November of 2005, it would still be a big heaping pile of crap.

Ah come on!  I'm certain it would have at least reached steaming turd status by 2007. 
  • green13green13 Member UncommonPosts: 1,341

Originally posted by MMHEL
    god dammit fucking community this could of been a great game but you guys had to put Double Pressure

D&L has become such a farce that it's hard to tell when people are joking...
  • green13green13 Member UncommonPosts: 1,341

Originally posted by thePREdiger
    omg - the community !!

under the pressure of their 50 remaining fans (this incl. devs too) they released !

Mmm, if 50 fans is half of double pressure, what would that say about the other half, their finances??
  • DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883

Dammit people read this Paragraph
    Farlan Entertainment, a young editing company.........

They kinda said it all right there. Maybe they should have hired a GAMING company. Hell, even Milton Bradley could have done better::::02::

• deviantekdeviantek Member Posts: 13

Originally posted by thePREdiger
    omg - the community !!

under the pressure of their 50 remaining fans (this incl. devs too) they released !

If it's really that difficult for you to recognize obvious sarcasm, then you truely have a terrible sense of humor and should commit sepiku..... now. 
  • tepthtanistepthtanis Member Posts: 545

Originally posted by green13

D&L has become such a farce that it's hard to tell when people are joking...

I know what you mean. I'm having a hard time telling sarcasm from reality anymore...Gotta stop myself from looking on here anymore and just...let it go!

Played Wow, D and L, AOC, GW, Eve, Rift and many more insignificant games.

• LathialLathial Member UncommonPosts: 166

Once DnL finally shuts down these gents will get jobs with FEMA.

Lath

• MMHELMMHEL Member Posts: 313

Originally posted by jssand2
    OMG, how could we have been so wrong. It is ALL our fault and we should be a ashamed of ourselves.

I never Said it was ALL you fault its your fault

I never Said it was ALL you fault its your fault

And when scrooge mcduck speaks...there is nothing else to say! Go scrooge go! You know how to bleed a penny outta a turnip. The spokesman for mcFarlan has spoken. Bleed for him people!

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102
    Seriously is the OP a very sarchastic troll?
    If these guys cant hack the pressure of doing their job properly then they are never going to hold down any sort of job. If you go to macdonalds you expect someone to give you a burger, not an empty bun and an IOU for some meat and salad.

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• qotsaqotsa Member UncommonPosts: 835

Originally posted by grimboj
    . If you go to macdonalds you expect someone to give you a burger, not an empty bun and an IOU for some meat and salad.

That happened to my wife once. She ordered a cheeseburger and she got a bun with ketchup, mustard and pickles. It was from McDonalds even

Originally posted by qotsa

Originally posted by grimboj
    . If you go to macdonalds you expect someone to give you a burger, not an empty bun and an IOU for some meat and salad.

That happened to my wife once. She ordered a cheeseburger and she got a bun with ketchup, mustard and pickles. It was from McDonalds even

Well, your Gene Simmons! You want blood, not meat. The people at mcdonalds naturally assumed that your wife was the same way...

• DairodDairod Member Posts: 60

What a bunch of clowns....!!!

Farlan still(remark) amazes me.

So ,lets see if i get it.....they release the game due to "double pressure" from their fans.OK...lets see.They said the early production work started on mid 2001 and the development itself started on early 2002.

The game is ""released"" on June 2006 after 5 FRIGGIN YEARS of development.

So with the "double pressure" you release at 5 years an EXTREMELY POOR game in an alpha state.Yeah ,5 years for an alpha so without the "double pressure" it would have been released ....when? on 2008?? 7 YEARS of development is what you need to make an MMORPG??

Bunch of lying clowns is what Farlan is.No matter how much time ,no matter if 5 years or 7 years or 10 years....they are,simply,not skilled enough.

But...yeah the guilt is ours for "double pressure"...we only gave them 5 years to come with this POS.

Again,amazing...

• MITSoxFanMITSoxFan Member Posts: 92

Originally posted by Dairod

But...yeah the guilt is ours for "double pressure"...we only gave them 5 years to come with this POS.
    Again,amazing...

If I were Farlan, I wouldn't have released the game under anything less than Super Triple Ultra Special 2 Zero Alpha Pressure
  • Keeper2000Keeper2000 Member UncommonPosts: 637

I knew the game ended up been a hoax. That I missused my money... I even accepted was my fault for believing... but I didnt know it was part my fault for pressuring them!!!  LOL