Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The new Rosie O'Donnell

reavoreavo Member Posts: 2,173

So, I'm looking at the new Rosie who's going to be on The View.  And I think, 'Hmmmmm..., she's not as bad looking as everyone says that she is." 
Then I read that it's Photoshopped.  How dare they be so deceitful.  She's going to be on the air everyday.  Don't they realize that they can't Photoshop moving pictures?

Comments

• XeximaXexima Member UncommonPosts: 2,697
    Nope.

• KzinKillerKzinKiller Member Posts: 625
    Unlikely as I am to ever see The View, I really won't know (or care) whether Rosie looks more like Bigfoot or Monica Belucci.

• mithrandir72mithrandir72 Member Posts: 1,286

Originally posted by reavo

Then I read that it's Photoshopped.  How dare they be so deceitful.  She's going to be on the air everyday.  Don't they realize that they can't Photoshop moving pictures?

Pfft, no one will notice the differenece. And if they do, they'll sleep with the fishies.

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment;
    We are choosing to be here right now -Tool, Parabola

• KzinKillerKzinKiller Member Posts: 625

Also, there was just a thing in the papers this morning about CBS doing the same thing with Katie Couric in a promotional photo ... they took about 40 lbs. off her in Photoshop ....

• RefnuRefnu Member Posts: 140
    Whats the point of photoshopping an image of someone when they are gonn be on the TV all the time live? theres a nice waste of good talent that could be used to create something better than a skinnier person on TV..

Current: Puzzle Pirates
    Waiting: SWTOR,Aion, CO
    Played: AC, WoW, SB, EVE

• TheodorykTheodoryk Member Posts: 1,453
    These fake million dollar smiles that the media is so fond of make me want to puke. I know that's not the topic of conversation, but its the main thing I noticed in these photos. Do these people take some kind of fake smile course or something?

"Speaking haygywaygy or some other gibberish with your mum doesn't make you foreign."
    -baff

• DaEm0nDaEm0n Member Posts: 520
    You guys watch The View?

This siggy is CGI that my cousin made in 4 hours.

• KuzzleKuzzle Member Posts: 1,058

Originally posted by DaEm0n
    You guys watch The View?

Exactly, DaEmon... I'm scared.  And, for some reason, instead of text, when I type, I now see a white bar. Isn't that fun?! No. No, it's not...

(Edit: I left it that way to show people. If you want to read it, try highlighting it.)