Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pokemon MMORPG?

hypothetically speaking, how many of you would play a pokemon MMORPG. I know i would.

Comments

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

If the company that would create a pokémon mmorpg gets a subscriber for every pokémon-mmorpg thread created on mmorpg.com, then Blizzard would soon lose its position as top mmorpg holder.

and No, I wouldn't play it.

• ArcticwolfArcticwolf Member Posts: 81

Yeah, actually I know many people who would play, regardless of being a pokemon fan or not. If it were 3D and added all the pokemon, I think it would have a lot to offer and a lot of tactics and skill into the gameplay of finding the best skill / pokemon variations to beat your enemy.

I'd play, but their would be a lot of haters out there.

-ArcticWolf

• DedekoDedeko Member Posts: 67
    i would give it a beta/trial shot.

This question was just asked last week or so and we gave the dude like 4 links to different places of Pokemon MMO's all over the net

=====Dedeko

• SpathotanSpathotan Member Posts: 3,928
    I should start reporting these threads as spam just to be a dick from now on. This is the 4th or 5th Poke'mon MMO thread ive seen on here in the past week.

Just read past the first page, and knock the crap off.

"There's no star system Slave I can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the Galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now."
    — Boba Fett

• DedekoDedeko Member Posts: 67

Originally posted by Spathotan
    I should start reporting these threads as spam just to be a dick from now on. This is the 4th or 5th Poke'mon MMO thread ive seen on here in the past week.

Just read past the first page, and knock the crap off.

your not being a dick, if its true

=====Dedeko