Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GRAW

WolfjunkieWolfjunkie Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 985
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter.
Anyone played this game? Just picked it up for PC today. First impression: Damn, it looks great! Combat is exciting, the HUD is excelent, the AI of the team mates are a bit.. Stupid. Second impression: Damn, it's tough! Trial and error all the way. Yet i can't let go of it.

Comments

• FrubbFrubb Member Posts: 50
    What specs are you running the game on? I was thinking about picking this up for roughly the equivalent of $20 (I'm in the UK) but was cautious of the supposedly huge system requirements.

The cats in the bag.....(....and the bag's in the river....)

• NihilanthNihilanth Member Posts: 1,357
    I play the 360 version all the time, but I've only played the Demo of the PC version.  They're two very different games, similar in name only really, but they're both very good.

Schutzbar - Human Warrior - Windrunner Alliance - World of Warcraft
    Nihilanth - Kerra Paladin - Blackburrow - EverQuest II
    XBL Gamertag - Eagle15GT

• BoozbazBoozbaz Member Posts: 1,918

Played the Xbox version, it was pretty fun. Played with my brother, not as much of a blast as when rainbow six came out.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    I play the 360 version. Have yet to play it online but single player and co-op is very exicting.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• WolfjunkieWolfjunkie Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 985

Originally posted by Frubb
    What specs are you running the game on? I was thinking about picking this up for roughly the equivalent of $20 (I'm in the UK) but was cautious of the supposedly huge system requirements.

Intel D820 2x2,8Ghz CPU
    2GB DDR II 533Mhz ram
    Asus EN7900GTX GFX
    250GB 7200 RPM HD

Be warned though, it's insanely hard. Even on easy. Second mission, dropped off by black hawk, proceeded into an alley. Being a bit uncautious, i walk around a corner without peeking first. A single soldier stands there, 2 seconds later i'm dead.
  • FrubbFrubb Member Posts: 50
    Your system smokes mine :) I'm still using an x800pro and  a 64 3200+.

Still, I might pick it up ig it's still on sale. You can't really go wrong for a tenner.

The cats in the bag.....(....and the bag's in the river....)

• baffbaff Member Posts: 9,457
    Where is it a tenner please Frubb?  Play.com put the price back up.