Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Pking Game Ever

HomiesliceHomieslice Member Posts: 156
I've played WOW and GW and I have to say this is the best pking MMorpg Ever. First off when u pvp or pk in WOW there no sense of exitment because theres no risk, i mean bg is fun and all but ti gets repetetive. and Guild Wars just sucks balls in pvp or pking. Runescape is something else. First off theres always a thrill of exitment cuz u kill wat u keep. and also the wars are awesome yo. and also when u team with a random person its always a mexican standoff because u don't kno who's going to win

Ya heard

Comments

• Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

Lol thanks for the support for RS.   Sadly I can't get involved in this thread too much, as I'm not really into PvP lol.

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

• MooslogyMooslogy Member Posts: 19
    Originally posted by Homieslice

I've played WOW and GW and I have to say this is the best pking MMorpg Ever. First off when u pvp or pk in WOW there no sense of exitment because theres no risk, i mean bg is fun and all but ti gets repetetive. and Guild Wars just sucks balls in pvp or pking. Runescape is something else. First off theres always a thrill of exitment cuz u kill wat u keep. and also the wars are awesome yo. and also when u team with a random person its always a mexican standoff because u don't kno who's going to win
    WTF are you talking about? Ganking has plenty of risk you tard. If you gank a 60 can, and WILL get called. How about raiding a town with say 20 people? There is a immense mount of risk if you raid a town. There is tons of risk in WoW, the penalty  for dieing in RS is just gay.
  • Hitash_LevatHitash_Levat Member Posts: 43

The death penalty is to harsh in RS.  WoW might have it a little to light.  But Id rather not lose everything I had doing a treasure trail or a quest.  that leads to the wild.  Before you talk bad about a game actually learn more than 5 hours of play.  Ive done pking on both and ill tell you WoW has a lot better balance than RS where it is all dds and ancients. Bleh. 

• murdera2k6murdera2k6 Member UncommonPosts: 474
    Im sorry to say but u are the thickest guy ive ever met. Runescape pking sucks BIG TIME. The whole idea of having  wilderness is stupid, if u go for a treasure trail or something u cant get there beacause u get pked. there is no sense of exitement in it, pple always get ganged loose everything and 1 person gets all the loot thats harsh on the rest of ur team. Also "pple" in ur team can backstab u and gang on one person and u get alot of pple trying to deceive u, for examplee some 1 leads u into deep wildy and kills u its not fun but REALLY REALLY SAD. Runescape is a repetitive game thats wat makes it so bad. signed :  - murdera2k6

"If they can make Penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you," - Muhammed Ali

• Mr.HappyMr.Happy Member CommonPosts: 64
    Originally posted by murdera2k6

Im sorry to say but u are the thickest guy ive ever met. Runescape pking sucks BIG TIME. The whole idea of having  wilderness is stupid, if u go for a treasure trail or something u cant get there beacause u get pked. there is no sense of exitement in it, pple always get ganged loose everything and 1 person gets all the loot thats harsh on the rest of ur team. Also "pple" in ur team can backstab u and gang on one person and u get alot of pple trying to deceive u, for examplee some 1 leads u into deep wildy and kills u its not fun but REALLY REALLY SAD. Runescape is a repetitive game thats wat makes it so bad. signed :  - murdera2k6
    Why would you even Pk with people you don't know... You Pk with PEOPLE YOU CAN TRUST!!
  • ZerocydeZerocyde Member UncommonPosts: 412
    Sadly this entire thread is compleatly moot. If you have never played Shadowbane, then you don't even know what pvp or pking is.

"It is in your nature to do one thing correctly; Before me, you rightfully tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe." ~Francis Dolarhyde

• sparky7483sparky7483 Member Posts: 159

I didn't really understand your post, but what I did understand I thought was bullspit.

There isn't really any risk in RS. If you're close to dying, you just eat food or warp.

There is no thrill of "exitment" when I pvped in RS.

"You kill what you keep?" I don't get it.

*I dont know what you mean by "the wars", so I will make arguments against a group of people fighting and CW:

**CW can be fun, but it also gets repetetive.

**A group of people fighting: just random swings

*The "mexican standoff" thing i didn't understand either.

I personally think PvP in AO is better than that:

*I always feel excitement when I pvp somebody that won't die easily.

*A group of people fighting: Flurry of nanos and bullets

*I do admit there's not very much of a risk, but losing half your exp if you haven't insured yourself sounds pretty bad to me

*Don't forget about the 'mechs, either.(although personally I've never used one)

Life is full of choices--dont make RS one of em
    ----------
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

• AethiosAethios Member Posts: 1,527

Originally posted by Mooslogy
    WTF are you talking about? Ganking has plenty of risk you tard. If you gank a 60 can, and WILL get called. How about raiding a town with say 20 people? There is a immense mount of risk if you raid a town. There is tons of risk in WoW, the penalty for dieing in RS is just gay.

Sure, if you kill someone there is always the chance that they will call a friend to come kill you. SO? Maybe he sits on your body a few times, maybe he kills you again, and then you both go home. You don't lose anything except a bit of time running back to your body. OMG you've risked so much. What a joke...

At least in Runescape you can make (or lose) a substantial amount of money for having the guts to go out there.