Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you thing about FLYFF???

SiminiSimini Member Posts: 3
Some of my friend are laughed when I'm tell them that I'm play FLYFF. They say that FLYFF is game for small girls. They say that FYFF graphic looks like planed for candy shop promote . I think that this game has got great climate. I'm waiting for your's opinions. Sorry for all mistakes of orthography ( I'm from Poland ). I'm waiting for your's opinions

See ya 

Comments

• InitialDOAInitialDOA Member Posts: 99
    I played Flyff during closed beta in August 05, and during the first half of this year. Flyff is like a golden escalator leading up to the clouds that throws you onto the ground when you reach the top. Enjoy the ride. Around the time I started playing Flyff the community was fairly inteligent and mature. Ive watched it go from that...to younger and younger audiences with less maturity and more behavior problem. At this rate, the average player age should be around 10 within a few weeks.
  • Xerion12Xerion12 Member Posts: 371
    Dispite what people say about it being childish, it is a great game and I usually only hang around with the older peopel in the game cause the kids are anoyying...  But it's a great game! :D

• thusthus Member Posts: 11

dont think to muchabout other people sayings, if you like it, do it

a important lesson of live

• TacoRemixTacoRemix Member Posts: 2
    That is how a lot of free games go:

lvl 1 - 25 : FREE STUFF PLZ!
    lvl 26 - 40: some maturity, but still a lot of kids calling you "nub"
    lvl 40 - 59: plvled children but a lot of more mature people.. or bots..
    lvl 60 + : harder to plvl, so everyone beyond here is pretty much older or dont have a life.
    lvl 100 +: TOO much playing =D

• TijsiboyTijsiboy Member Posts: 1

I have played FlyFF for a time too, but not for too long cuz i had my heart set on Maplestory XD.Personally, i like colourful graphics, and FlyFF has enough of them. You've got plenty of quests to do when you level up, but some of them can be repeated. Example: Somebody wants you to kill some bats, so he can go home,  but u can do that quest over and over. Another good thing of FlyFF is, that if u get a higher level, the monsters that are much weaker than you are, won't give you any EXP if u kill them.

• waikewaike Member Posts: 112
    FLYFF=BEST FREE GAME OUT
  • DarthMalakDarthMalak Member Posts: 1

i think its the best game thats free too, BUT like how other people are saying the maturity of the players is to young and its getting annoying. but most of all i dont like how people just make accounts and play them for like 1 day then dont use them ever again. Plus theres alot of lag when a giant surge of people just suddenly all log on and when gms ares testing updates its lags the servers alot. BUT its a over all fun game

• TorzaTorza Member Posts: 3

I have had the same problems with my friends! i find the game fun and relaxing.

I think that the game is well thought out and fun for all ages! glad to see that other people see it as i do!

• TorzaTorza Member Posts: 3

Every one is intitled to their own opnion! And i think that its cool thats kids are able to have a fun game like this to play. It really is a game for all ages. So please have patience with the young ones and the nubbies!

• thusthus Member Posts: 11
    i agree, its a good game for all, the lagg is now pretty much gone vut its stil there, i like it
  • grim_skunkgrim_skunk Member UncommonPosts: 26
    I just tried this game today and was pretty impressed.  Sure, it seems a bit childish and has its downsides, as many games do, but you cant argue - the price is definatly right!  I say, give it a shot, all that is spent is your time - and unless you're a dr or lawyer, I am sure you're time isn't worth a whole lot....  otherwise, why are you playing mmo's in the first place? hahahahaha!  J/K

Enjoy the game!

• FahrenheitTHFahrenheitTH Member Posts: 130

The community is great on Flyff! There are people who are still very immature, true, theres always has to be but most people are really corteous, helpful, give you stuff for free sometimes, even if you didn't ask and sometimes, I meet a complete stranger and spend HOURS conversing with him/her, and I don't get bored! At least it's MUCH better than Runescape and MapleStroy. There, nearly every high lv person is a BIG show-off and can't spend 1 minute without calling someone noob or other names. People who don't share anything with you, like mining rocks, they tell you to go away as if they own the game. Lots of scamming especially on Runescape, and people with a "colourful vocabulary" When will these people learn?....When they get a good spanking from their parents....

• lapyxlapyx Member Posts: 11
    Maaan if ur friends act like that when you speak your mind then your friends aren't worth it. They gotta respect u and just that way, they aren't respecting you and your freedom to opinionize.
  • RyakazRyakaz Member Posts: 19
    most people in flyff have a good attitude. but i must agree that some are really very irritating and you could call them "noobs". but overall, flyff is a fun game. you don't really need to grind a lot to level. there's PVP, boss hunting, pk (that's fun, but i pk pkers) guild wars and many more. it's one of the the best, or is the best free game out there.
  • KingKooperKingKooper Member Posts: 16
    I don't see any reason to laugh at that game. I've seen college students play Neopets and they are not the least bit worried about their reputation. You should just play whatever game you feel like. Don't worry about other's opinions.

All power to Flyff!!

You should visit the computer lab during breaks at my school, nearly every VDU shows the SAME thing, RUNESCAPE! Most of them are blind, they think Runescape is the ONLY MMO. If only they got better computers they can install and play Flyff. We have old Windows 95 machines, 366Mhz Celeron, sometimes I am so jealous of the new schools with their advanced computers...*sigh* Well at least Flyff is getting popular in my country, and thats what makes me happy. I already got some friends from school hooked, and best of all, I get them off Runescape FOR GOOD!

• Dragao55Dragao55 Member Posts: 22

is better then Rose and is Free .....

My opinion

have fun

• avemysteravemyster Member Posts: 2
    yes it is very fun and is not for just kids and i agree im 13 and i play but i have a fricking lvl 74 elementor but i dont go around calling people noobs and crap i think people who do that in pvp should die i kill them and its only because they get in your face and are like i pwnd you noob
    I have a lv 62 BP, plus 5 other chars...I just can't stand people that call lower lvs noob. It gives lower lvs a bad impression of the game. The people who do these acts are the immature kids of the game

• LiddokunLiddokun Member UncommonPosts: 1,665

All Flyff needs is an ignore feature. Unfortunately this necessary feature is lacking in Flyff so you have morons spamming the shout channel to the obvious annoyance of many people (that's why my shout is turned off 95% of the time). Another annoying thing about the community are the random invites, you'd have people without a single word invite you over and over. Other than that, everything is just peachy. Flyff is just like any korean made mmorpgs with the exception that it is FREE and the game supports itself via a game publisher sponsored/runned Item shop where you can waste REAL LIFE money to boost your cyber ego.

• xxSymphonyxxxxSymphonyxx Member Posts: 194
    FLYFF just kicks bum.
    lvl 34 in SinEaterz.
    XxSerenadexX

Originally posted by liddokun

All Flyff needs is an ignore feature. Unfortunately this necessary feature is lacking in Flyff so you have morons spamming the shout channel to the obvious annoyance of many people (that's why my shout is turned off 95% of the time). Another annoying thing about the community are the random invites, you'd have people without a single word invite you over and over. Other than that, everything is just peachy. Flyff is just like any korean made mmorpgs with the exception that it is FREE and the game supports itself via a game publisher sponsored/runned Item shop where you can waste REAL LIFE money to boost your cyber ego.
    I don't mind not having an ignore feature cause if theres an annoying noob pestering me, I just tell him to leave and they do it, everytime. Just gotta be a little assertive, "raise your voice" a little, metephorically speaking. If the person continues on wasting your time, that would be harrasment and you can report him

Yes, shout spammers do get annoying, but at least now, it has reduced, cause the GMs are more aware of this, and they are onlihe more often now.

Again, endless invites after each refusal are annoying but theres an option to auto-refuse invites or requests, without the message showing up.

• MysteryBoyMysteryBoy Member UncommonPosts: 5

I used to play ROSE online but it became pay to play... then i found out about FlyFF and liked it alot.. one of my best games... It Has Nice Facilities and it is fun.. Although being a vagrant is boring. All my friends quitted FlyFF even changing job Or Flying ( Most Fun ). Overall i find this a must play game! It is juz too great! my friends also say it is childish but i did not care about them and continued playing flyFF. Juz Don't care to those ppl who juz say it is childish when they nvr even play it before. If FlyFF is childish then MapleStory Must Be Worse.

Sorry For My Lousy English

• iampiemaniampieman Member Posts: 38
    good game dont listen to what other people say as long as the makers of the game dont actually SAY the game is for little girlks  now then look at the phsyco crazy guy!

piepiepiepie i is master of pies!

• slash2744slash2744 Member Posts: 4
      the best game i have ever played with the best sound and grathics all so mage are the best iam lvl 30