Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Put in R.Y.L in the forums would be great

I think that MMORPG.com should put Risk Your Life in the forum or discussion section becuase R.Y.L is an awsome game....and i bet it would help the game get regonized more and help peaple relize how great and awsome this game is if it was in the discussion area so all the fans of R.Y.L can talk about itimage

to find more about  R.Y.L. go to this website http://www.ryl.com.my and check out the three movies that they have..... i bet you once you watch the first movie you'll be hooked onto the game.

Comments

• iddmitriiddmitri Member UncommonPosts: 671
    In the movie game looks cool but screenshots are totaly suck. If you didnt mention the movie I would say that the game is completly out of date. and wow more then 400 quest-bases mission. I agree RYL worth a try.

∙name: EViLD0G
    ∙clan: [EXE]
    ∙playing: EQ, SIMS, AC, AC2, DAoC, FFXI, RS
    ∙planning: Ryzom

• HaupersuaznHaupersuazn Member Posts: 40

How can this game is out of date......They are still in the closed beta version and yet to add more stuff to the game...And did yu see how the combat system works....I think that R.Y.L has the best combat system of all Mmorpg out there....yu dont hit the same moves again agian....it has some action in it, plus i have played the chinese version of the game...... and damn it was just awsome.....The spells are just awsome.....yu dont have to be a mage to do spells anyone can do it.....but i think in my opinion R.Y.L is damstriaght better than WoW ... It just need a little reginition so thats why i suggest that mmorpg.co,m would put R.Y.L in there forum so peaple can discuss about the game and put some popularity to this game...

• iddmitriiddmitri Member UncommonPosts: 671

I didnt say that the game is out of date, what I was trying to say that they need better sreenshots.

∙name: EViLD0G
    ∙clan: [EXE]
    ∙playing: EQ, SIMS, AC, AC2, DAoC, FFXI, AW, RS
    ∙planning: Ryzom

• HaupersuaznHaupersuazn Member Posts: 40
    Yes i know the screenshots are a little bit out of date..... but that doesnt matter....it alot better lookin when yu play the gameimage