Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

confused.. what is wrong with this game again??

-exo-exo Member Posts: 564
Ok i'm a bit cofused, what exactly is wrong with this game again? it's almost like Guild Wars with more features. i don't understand. Is it because those that don't like it have had long tedious battles and got frusterated? Or the veterans are getting bored wit hthe  game?? Or too many think the game is crashing? Is the economy that bad? the game looks pretty decent to me so far. and many have asked what is seriously wrong with it. And not just on the forums, but many to the places of the "Gamer shrines" hold lol, haha, yes i chuckled a bit too when i ehard that name.Even the causal gamer has asked about it, and it has had horrible reviews, which i don't understand either. Is it because it doesn't match up to WoW? or GW? thanks for your opinions.

-Exo

www.roxstudiodesigns.com

Comments

• NinixNinix Member Posts: 190
    well... those ppl just suck.... this game owns... so stop flameing ya all!

• MastermartzMastermartz Member Posts: 255
    I agree with the poster...i have played an accretian and i loved it...theres nothing wrong with this game im resubscribing again soon (left it for EQ2)
  • RideonRideon Member Posts: 62

its got kick ass weapons, nice colors, nice world, i dont remember why iu found it sucked. got to level 20 and quit, i love the anime effect with large swords and sweet looking other weapons

it just didnt have wat it takes, i mean the combos are sweet when u whip out a swweet fast like thingy,

i think its because its just one of those unnexplained mysteries of life?

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

• -exo-exo Member Posts: 564

yes, i have come to the conclusion that i will be playing this game, it is an awesome game and i can't wait to get in on it, let's just hope the patch pops up eh? :P

www.roxstudiodesigns.com

• s0ulls0ull Member Posts: 186
    the problems for most is the lack of content at 45+ also bugs or balance issues have caused quite a few cancelled subs, to be the game just isn't anything close to the finished package I hope it one day becomes.

Originally posted by s0ull
    the problems for most is the lack of content at 45+ also bugs or balance issues have caused quite a few cancelled subs, to be the game just isn't anything close to the finished package I hope it one day becomes.

the patch is possibly opening today, i just bought the game yesterday :), beautifully done :)

www.roxstudiodesigns.com

• trozyxxxtrozyxxx Member UncommonPosts: 249

Its a decent game and imho its getting better.

some things putting people off is the delay in pushing out g4p2 patch, alot of the hard core are either playing something else or playing alts.

also i find its a game of 2 parts, playing up to 30 is really easy, up to 40 even can be done fairly quickly if you have friends and/or alot of gold. but after 40 the game slows alot, loss of xp after 40 could make a grown man cry at times. *cough* not me tho im hard as nails

• RjdgRjdg Member Posts: 37

Originally posted by -exo

Originally posted by s0ull
    the patch is possibly opening today, i just bought the game yesterday :), beautifully done :)

Where did you get that info?

• Scorpio123Scorpio123 Member Posts: 4

i played the game when it first came out and i stopped the very same month. why...

because it was the biggest grind fest i have ever seen in a game. u either grind levels and spam the pot button which was the most rediculous rule ever because then the idea of pvp was whoever ran out of pots first would lose. it was lame and i can hoenstly say it was the worst mmo i have ever played

Originally posted by Scorpio123

i played the game when it first came out and i stopped the very same month. why...

because it was the biggest grind fest i have ever seen in a game. u either grind levels and spam the pot button which was the most rediculous rule ever because then the idea of pvp was whoever ran out of pots first would lose. it was lame and i can hoenstly say it was the worst mmo i have ever played

eh, thats why i play :), i love the game ^-^ thanks for the input though <3 ^-^

www.roxstudiodesigns.com

• TymoraTymora Member UncommonPosts: 1,295

I really enjoyed it.  The main concern I have with RFO is lack of content.  I really liked the character development system, the original theme, and the great PvP.

I stopped playing it because I got more active with EQ2, but I think I will play RF Online again for sure.

Originally posted by Tymora

I really enjoyed it.  The main concern I have with RFO is lack of content.  I really liked the character development system, the original theme, and the great PvP.
    I stopped playing it because I got more active with EQ2, but I think I will play RF Online again for sure.

not sure if you noticed.. but eq2 and WoW are the same, lol i jsut realised this. hmmmm but anyways, i quit woW for RF, i don't know, again i still think it is a wonderful game, and i'm glad you do too, normally many people who bash the game have never played it. which is sad.i also am trying to help advertise for them, for people to grow up a bit and atleast give it a shot, because again, it's practically brand spanking new in the U.S. lol

www.roxstudiodesigns.com

• TymoraTymora Member UncommonPosts: 1,295

I think that WoW and EQ2 are not the same, in fact, they have many different things that separate them from one another, mainly, the community, graphics, complexity.  Yes, they do have similar features, but I playd them both and never did they feel similar to eachother, but that's just my opinion.

Back to the topic you started, and the one I responded to, I think RF Online is a much better mmo than people give it credit for, but it just hasn't been fully realized over here.  It still needs some updates and more content.  In Korea, it is more complete, but here we haven't seen all of RF Online yet.

Originally posted by Tymora

I think that WoW and EQ2 are not the same, in fact, they have many different things that separate them from one another, mainly, the community, graphics, complexity.  Yes, they do have similar features, but I playd them both and never did they feel similar to eachother, but that's just my opinion.
    Back to the topic you started, and the one I responded to, I think RF Online is a much better mmo than people give it credit for, but it just hasn't been fully realized over here.  It still needs some updates and more content.  In Korea, it is more complete, but here we haven't seen all of RF Online yet.

yes, true to the RF part :) lol. i guees i just think that EQ and WoW are the same because well i can't put my finger on it, but it jsut feels as though now with the new expansion for WoW yo uwill now be having to get to 70. but i see what you mean. I'm just hopeing RF grows alot more here in The U.S. i actually thought the game was going to be horrible because of al lthe ratings it got and the bashings, yet this game is great. And i am rather upset for all the lies that were fed to me through the majority of the gamers now a days. But i guess thats when you have to step up and make your own decisions :) lol, but thanks for posting on here. it's nice seeing people have  a love for the game :). makes me feel better too , to see that i' not the only one posting in here :).

-exo

www.roxstudiodesigns.com