It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I played Eve shortly after it first came out. Mining seemed like a good idea, easy way to make money. Worked my way up to a cruiser equiped for mining, dumped ore into a container, picked it up with my freighter to haul it back for processing. I tried mining in deeper space .2-.4 but very rarely lived long enough to haul in my ore. Joined a corp, did a few mining operations with them, got bored and quit.
A couple years go by and the other day I got the urge to try Eve again and signed up for a new account. My ultimate goal...I want to see the PvP side of things, to get there I figured I'd start off life running agent missions until I had a few million training points and a good ship, at which point I'll look for a PvP oriented corp.
So, my questions....
1. Is that a good plan? If not, would you recommend something different?
2. What does agent level mean?
3. What does agent quality mean?
4. Are there any guides for being an agent runner that you could point me to?
5. Any other tips or suggestions you could offer to me at this point?