Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this game any good?

WiruWiru Member Posts: 23
I really liked FFXI, i like to party and all that but i dont like to play all day and night because i really need a new piece of armor and stuff like that. Is this game for me?

Comments

• Vertex1980Vertex1980 Member Posts: 951

Originally posted by Wiru
    I really liked FFXI, i like to party and all that but i dont like to play all day and night because i really need a new piece of armor and stuff like that. Is this game for me?

Sure is.  It's made for the more casual type.  You can sit down for 45 minutes and still feel like you've done something.

• geckomangeckoman Member Posts: 8

Very much so!  I've been playing this game since the Beta, and I still enjoy playing it!!    And lest you think this is due to being in a great guild (which I am!), and getting together to play with groups of people all the time (which I don't :(), I am married with two small children, so I don't get a lot of playing time, but I still have a great time playing this game - and my guild has helped me through some of the tougher missions (when the henchmen just wouldn't cut it!!  )

I would definitely encourage you to try this game out!! 

• alastor44alastor44 Member UncommonPosts: 21
    Game was good for like a week, I havent played since. Great graphics, other than that nothing was fun about the game. 

Waiting for:
    Diablo 3 Seasonal Ladders
    Warlords of Draenor

• kspecialk92kspecialk92 Member Posts: 1
    The game is great to play and great to watch. Real easy to get into it and actually be up to speed with more experienced players. In a good hour of playing you can be already lvl 5 with great knowledge of how to play.
    Great game 5 out of  5!!   A must buy

• SerlingSerling Member Posts: 662

Yes. Very good. Enjoy!

• rockin_uforockin_ufo Member UncommonPosts: 378

Originally posted by alastor44
    Game was good for like a week, I havent played since. Great graphics, other than that nothing was fun about the game. 

Did u even try to play the game....?

Whenever i step outside, somebody claims to see the light
    It seems to me that all of us have lost our patience.
    'cause everyone thinks they're right,
    And nobody thinks that there just might
    Be more than one road to our final destination--

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951

I play and like GW because:

- It's fast and mong-sided.

- I don't need to sit ages for single armor segments.

- No grinding for levels.

- Skills overweight anything in PvP.

- The PvP is incredible.

- I like multiclassing!

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• AnawielAnawiel Member Posts: 98
    I like the graphics, I don't like the gameplay. I don't know why, but i find the controls pretty difficult, because of the permanent lag I can't click on the monster and start casting spells and when I eventually hit it, I have lost too many of my life-point :(
    I can't join a party and I can't make one; I easily get lost, despite the minimap Much of my enthusiasm is lost just because this game is unplayable for me.

However, the good thing is, that whatever you do, you always have the feeling, that you have done something... but this may only be so, because I am only level 9

• freakerdfreakerd Member Posts: 60
    I like the gameplay much better then other games. To target a monster just press "c" then "tab" to cycle trough other monsters. And the permanent lag isn't from GW's side.