Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MY opinions on Archlord

SteakhouseSteakhouse Member Posts: 2

This is simply how I feel. This game is a boring, lackluster game with nothing new in it. Same old game redone 100 times and even worse then old games. The pvp is silly and skilless, the gfx suck, not the gfx mean much. Not too much to do. No character custimization which is huge with me, unless you like the feeling of attack of the clones you wont like it. I have tried this game out for a short while and I just dont get why they keep pushing this crap out the door? I wish the gaming industries would stop insulting us by thinking we might be dumb enough to enjoy this game.  Im not here just to bash a game, just saying my OPINION.

Fanboi's flame on..........

Comments

• noname12345noname12345 Member Posts: 2,267
    What level did you get too? I'm playing Archlord too but only on the side because of BF2142. I'm at lvl 8 so i'm wondering what lvl till you PvP? Also Is it possible to attack your own race? I haven't tried.

I think graphics kick ass. I dunno what you're talking about. What mmo has good graphics in your opinion?

Anyways I agree with you so far that the game sucks as far as PvE is concerned. It's sooo boring. I also hate point and click.

• greatwulfgreatwulf Member Posts: 77

Originally posted by AlexAmore
    What level did you get too? I'm playing Archlord too but only on the side because of BF2142. I'm at lvl 8 so i'm wondering what lvl till you PvP? Also Is it possible to attack your own race? I haven't tried.I think graphics kick ass. I dunno what you're talking about. What mmo has good graphics in your opinion?Anyways I agree with you so far that the game sucks as far as PvE is concerned. It's sooo boring. I also hate point and click.

Its open pvp. You can attack other players at lvl6.

• WastedAgainWastedAgain Member Posts: 41

Holy Bologna! Did you say point and click?! Thats ALL i need to hear!! I wont be following this game anymore. Thanks for the heads up on that AlexAmore.  

• LilithIshtarLilithIshtar Member Posts: 667

Originally posted by WastedAgain

Holy Bologna! Did you say point and click?! Thats ALL i need to hear!! I wont be following this game anymore. Thanks for the heads up on that Greatwulf.

Point and Click > WASD anyday.

Independant, Shinto, Lesbian, and Proud!

You think so dude? Im personally a fan of the EQ and WoW style of moving a char. Thats the reason i couldnt play shadowbane very long. That game has so much potential. I couldnt get over the point and click. Surely someone out there agrees with me. Once i posted on shadowbane forums about no wasd and they said it was cause of lag issues. Wonder if thats the case here too.

• Thekobe8Thekobe8 Member Posts: 57
    My personal view:

- Point and Click ---> MMORPG

- WASD ---> FPS

• IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164

Originally posted by Steakhouse

This is simply how I feel. This game is a boring, lackluster game with nothing new in it. Same old game redone 100 times and even worse then old games. The pvp is silly and skilless, the gfx suck, not the gfx mean much. Not too much to do. No character custimization which is huge with me, unless you like the feeling of attack of the clones you wont like it. I have tried this game out for a short while and I just dont get why they keep pushing this crap out the door? I wish the gaming industries would stop insulting us by thinking we might be dumb enough to enjoy this game.  Im not here just to bash a game, just saying my OPINION.
    Fanboi's flame on..........

Flame on?

Actually, I was going to congratulate you on sharing an opinion we're going to see a million times here and everywhere else...but...in that case...

You suck. Your mom. And...pwned.

Yeah, I think that covers it.

• OwynOwyn Member Posts: 337
    Doesn't this game have point and click AND wasd controls, just like L2?

I think I reead that the L2 engine is being used to make this, so I'd expext the same control features you see in games like L2 and Silk Road.

Owyn
    Commander, Defenders of Order
    http://www.defendersoforder.com

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Yes, but don´t take the WASD controls to serious. they really don't work. 

• spungerspunger Member Posts: 42
    Yeah if you have the IQ of a lemon
  • DenzWukaiDenzWukai Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by Owyn
    Doesn't this game have point and click AND wasd controls, just like L2?

I think I reead that the L2 engine is being used to make this, so I'd expext the same control features you see in games like L2 and Silk Road.

That it does, but the WASD is pretty sloppy.
    How are they sloppy?
  • RyuukoGoRyuukoGo Member Posts: 235
    Are you guys playing the Closed Beta or Korean version?
  • grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

Originally posted by LilithIshtar

Originally posted by WastedAgain

Holy Bologna! Did you say point and click?! Thats ALL i need to hear!! I wont be following this game anymore. Thanks for the heads up on that Greatwulf.

Point and Click > WASD anyday.

It all depends on your play style. WASD serves no purpose on an mmorpg unless you can affect your dodge or something (i.e. DDO) by moving in that way. Why do I wanna hold down W To move 200 yards when I can jus click? If this guy was expecting an fps game I think he might be on the wrong web site (unless youre waiting for huxley :P).

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL