Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE is discontinued in stores??

-exo-exo Member Posts: 564

this game is discontinued? i tried a few couple of stores today seeing if it was there, and the clerk stated that this game was discontinued. but yet you can still download it? hmmm anyone know of where i can still pick up EVE?? if not, any places to where i can buy this game offline other then amazon or ebay? and are there time cards for this game?? thanks again.

-exo

www.roxstudiodesigns.com

Comments

• WolfjunkieWolfjunkie Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 985
    I belive they've pulled back their retail box, and is only selling it online now.

https://store.eve-online.com/store/comersus_listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=7

You can buy GTC's at the EVE store. Or you can just pay online, then you don't have to pay for shipping.
    EVE also supports PayByCash, so it's payable even if you don't got CC.

• -exo-exo Member Posts: 564

Originally posted by Wolfjunkie
    I belive they've pulled back their retail box, and is only selling it online now.

https://store.eve-online.com/store/comersus_listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=7

You can buy GTC's at the EVE store. Or you can just pay online, then you don't have to pay for shipping.
    EVE also supports PayByCash, so it's payable even if you don't got CC.

would you mind sending the link for on thepaybycash area? this site is extremely confuseing lol, and i'm extremely tired. lol,  and wow the time cards are a bit extreme in difference for i saw it stated 14.99 for a subscription. so i am a bit confused. so i can buy EVE online from the EVE store as well? and thanks again so much for all of the information :) <3

-exo

www.roxstudiodesigns.com

https://secure.eve-online.com/cklregister.asp

Make an account.
    Then, you'll get asked which type of subscribtion you want(Full game costs 20$). After that, you can choose payment method. Click on PayByCash. Then choose bank wire, and they'll tell you what to do.

• -exo-exo Member Posts: 564
    thanks wolf  :) <3

www.roxstudiodesigns.com

No problemo exo

• mindspatmindspat Member Posts: 1,367

Originally posted by -exo

this game is discontinued? i tried a few couple of stores today seeing if it was there, and the clerk stated that this game was discontinued. but yet you can still download it? hmmm anyone know of where i can still pick up EVE?? if not, any places to where i can buy this game offline other then amazon or ebay? and are there time cards for this game?? thanks again.

-exo

I've seen some retail boxes in the local game shop although they are extremely outdated.  The boxes were seen yesterday.
  • LordSlaterLordSlater Member Posts: 2,087

Originally posted by mindspat

Originally posted by -exo

-exo

I've seen some retail boxes in the local game shop although they are extremely outdated.  The boxes were seen yesterday.

same here

• CerrianCerrian Member Posts: 141
    Distribution via retail stopped a couple of years back due to their publisher going bankrupt.  CCP was successful in getting back the distribution rights and now solely publishes and distributes EVE via online distribution.

So if you don't find any boxes in the stores, it isn't that EVE has been discontinued but instead CCP has chosen a different distribution path.