Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Build a Guild

TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

Who all is going to this new Server?

Why don't we "build a guild"? There are enough of us I think. There is safety in numbers. We could get organized reletively easily as we have a rapport with one another already. Why all go in seperately? You know entire guilds will be going in together. They all have their eyes on the castles. (Which, by the way, may leave some power vacuums on Teon)

We could throw together a guild forum and shazam, we are now an army!

Who's interested? This isn't a power play, I have no interest in being a guild master. (I'm more like the smart arse comady relief) Misery loves company is all. The prosect of rebuilding wealth in this game sounds like as much fun as getting a tooth pulled, but I love L2.

We march on Sept 7th (or whatever the date) If there is enough interest, I would do it.

Comments

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    I will definitely join! !! Although I cannot be a guild leader (considering if I do, our guild will be level 0 for like 4-5 months), I will definitely join since, who knows we may conquer !

Anyone else going to new server and want to help?

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• SlytheSlythe Member UncommonPosts: 952
    If i resubscribe for sure, you can count me in too. The only thing holding me back is wondering what my ping will be, on Bartz it was 15.

But that would be really fun to be in a guild from a very low level

Originally posted by Slythe
    If i resubscribe for sure, you can count me in too. The only thing holding me back is wondering what my ping will be, on Bartz it was 15.

But that would be really fun to be in a guild from a very low level

15 ping?! Wow that is very amazing! Mine was around 50-100 at all times.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• PraorPraor Member Posts: 519
    Yea if we can get a few regular players going, count me in.I'll even roll a support class if we get eough peeps to keep regular partys going.

Waiting on Guild Wars 2

• SlytheSlythe Member UncommonPosts: 952

Originally posted by Greatness

15 ping?! Wow that is very amazing! Mine was around 50-100 at all times.

Yea it was awesome, I guess the server Bartz is closeby. But IIRC my ping on Hindemith wasn't bad, like 80-90. So it should be sub-100 for us West Coasters.
  • SantaClaws48SantaClaws48 Member Posts: 280

I would say that everyone make a mage or support class and powerlevel to 20 in the first couple of days. Then just do raid bosses to level up and gear out.

• scoot3scoot3 Member Posts: 20
    normally i would say yes in a heart beat, but the new server is supposed to be a euro server, so how many of you guys are americans/canadiens? so that i wont be the only person on at US times

I am a US player going to new server.

Ya I am planning to make a Human Mystic.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• LostGraceLostGrace Member Posts: 380

I might. Might make a female dwarf spoiler, dunno yet. ^0^

• PraorPraor Member Posts: 519
    Well if we got some peeps rolling mystics,I wouldn't mind going Shillen elder then. If not then Ill be rolling a Dark elf going Phantom ranger. Would be good if we can get idea of whos gonna roll what before hand.

Waiting on Guild Wars 2

So anyone want to be a guild leader?

Lets keep a count on what people will be. I am going Human Mystic - Wizard

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

I will make us a temporary forum board on MSN today.

I will put a few disscussion topics like a roster, guild name topic, stuff like that. I will post later today. (its 6 am here, time for work)

EDIT

Here it is, I will work on it later

http://groups.msn.com/LineageII-Newserverguild/homepage 

• LanmoragonLanmoragon Member Posts: 994
    I might start a new character there.  The game might be a little more fun if there are people to actually play with at lower levels.  Most likely I will be some type of caster class, maybe an elven mystic.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    hmm...I'll think about it. it sucks this new server comes around the same time as the Archlord release date =/

Originally posted by Gameloading
    hmm...I'll think about it. it sucks this new server comes around the same time as the Archlord release date =/

You know you want to............ 
  • damijindamijin Member Posts: 37
    guild is doomed to fail for lostgrace being involved.

Originally posted by damijin
    guild is doomed to fail for lostgrace being involved.

Why?

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• GarmanGarman Member Posts: 69
    Im interestend to join, but not to be a clan leader. Im too lazy for that... And i might go Human mystic --> Warlock or Dark mystic ---> Phantom Summoner
    Hard to choose

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

Rich Cook

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181
    I'd join up, but msn gives me nightmares.

• s0ulls0ull Member Posts: 186
    I'm up for this also anyone got msn, xfire aim? pm me 

• dunpeldunpel Member Posts: 28

yeah ill join as well it will be good to start with everyone at the same time :).

jebiga

So far, 13 people with positive replies

Not to bad