Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HELP ME PLZ

waikewaike Member Posts: 112
ok, im a x-guild wars .... x-dark age of camelot and .....x yes... WOW player. but i've always loved the Final Fantasy's. will this game do me any good? ( take into consideration i dotn want to spend more then 18 hours a week playing/.

Comments

• AntistaticAntistatic Member Posts: 3
    the game is good, wonderful graphics, nice community, lotsa fun, but, if u really wanna hit level 75, u gonna have to play alot, so if u wanna play 30 minutes a day, ffxi is nothing for you
  • waikewaike Member Posts: 112
    i was thinking more like 2 and a half hours a day during week and weekend that will multiply rapidly im sure

• nanaskinanaski Member Posts: 5
    I'm returning to this game myself and havent actually started... but if its anything like it used to be, 2hr sessions might not get you much.

When i played when the game came out in the US, the early levels went really quickly, and partying was easy. BUT its been a long time since then... I have a feeling getting groups as lowbies is gonna be rough.

Anyways.. I recommend reading the rest of this board alot of the 'returning to this game' or 'should i buy this' topics will give you alot of helpfull information about what to expect.