Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

couple of quick questions

WantsumBierWantsumBier Member Posts: 1,079

What is a good lvl to leave pre-searing?

I'm at about lvl 8 and think I have dome most of the quests. If I need to lvl up before leaving, where is a good place to grind xp.

Thanks

I shoot for the curve... anything above that is gravy.

Comments

• Truemode2Truemode2 Member Posts: 46

lvl8 is a good time to leav pre searing..so go for it ^^

• emdtemdt Member Posts: 325
    6-8 is fine.

just make sure to do the side quest. get all the skillz u can w/o using gold and skill points

---------------------------------------------
    *characters*
    Guild Wars
    -Danish Kokor-lvl 20 monk/mesmer
    -Ettarde Aoi- lvl 7 warrior/ranher
    Maple Story
    -Danish-lvl30 Hunter
    -kokore-lvl8 Mage
    Runescape
    -Lady Ettarde-lvl 58

• VGJusticeVGJustice Member Posts: 640

3 is doable for a total newb. I should know. But, yeah, go for 6-8.

--~~--
    Play Guild Wars? Go here - http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Main_Page
    And go here for the new official Guild Wars Wiki! http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Main_Page

• KorneliusKornelius Member Posts: 54

I was level 7 ... good average... ^^

GW- Warrior lvl18 - Monk lvl4

• WantsumBierWantsumBier Member Posts: 1,079

Thanks all for responding.

I left but I missed the cut scene. Is it worth watching, and if so is there access to it without having to lvl up another toon?

• SerlingSerling Member Posts: 662

You will probably have to level up another character. No big deal...just get one you can delete and get him through the academy mission. Takes about 15 minutes.

A lot of people knock the cut scenes, but I like them (the ones in Prophecies, anyway. The ones in Factions just take too long to get to the point, especially the scenes with the alternating spirits talking about Shiro).

Which is why I always tried to beat every mission once with henchies so I could watch the cut scenes. Too many players want you to skip them, although this has been somewhat alleviated now that the mission timer goes on pause while watching them (minions don't die, for one).

• EricDanieEricDanie Member UncommonPosts: 2,238

Originally posted by WantsumBier

Thanks all for responding.
    I left but I missed the cut scene. Is it worth watching, and if so is there access to it without having to lvl up another toon?

You will need to create another character and make it through pre-searing and watch the cutscene again.

The cutscenes in this game will prove very valuable if you care about the storyline of the game. If you don't care about the story and just want to advance recklessly, don't even bother about it.. Personally I think you should see it, because the storyline is part of the game content so you deserve do enjoy it. Skipping game content might make you get bored quickly, which is the reason you see some people complaining that the game is too quick, has nothing to do, etc, although they didn't even bother enjoying all the content avaiable plus searching for more things to do when you finish the storyline. Have fun.

• WantsumBierWantsumBier Member Posts: 1,079

Thank you all again!