Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Iron and Honor (movie)

TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

Dwarves are one of my favorite races to play in any MMO.......enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ium-caLcaZU&NR 

Comments

  • GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,106
    Very nice movie !!! I bet I took take out all those dwarfs even though I am about the same level. Humans > dwarfs.

    ~Greatness~

    MMORPG Blog
    Currently Playing:
    Nothing

  • TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

    more fun on a friday afternoon in L2

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAXmnjjolNc 

  • GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,106


    Originally posted by Torak

    more fun on a friday afternoon in L2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAXmnjjolNc 


    That is now my favorite Lineage 2 movie ever !!!

    ~Greatness~

    MMORPG Blog
    Currently Playing:
    Nothing

  • TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

    MORE L2 MOVIE FUN

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwMiMU-Dwug&mode=related&search=

    There is some good seige footage with some Golems knocking down walls.

  • GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,106


    Originally posted by Torak

    MORE L2 MOVIE FUN
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwMiMU-Dwug&mode=related&search=
    There is some good seige footage with some Golems knocking down walls.


    Great video ! BTW, Torak, you coming back to Lineage 2? I saw you were in WoW, just wondering if you are coming back (especially for new server and Chronicle 5?)?

    ~Greatness~

    MMORPG Blog
    Currently Playing:
    Nothing

  • TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

    Possibly for C5 but to be honest, the new server doesn't do anything for me. Just have to re-grind and I really don't have it in me to do it again. The leveling isn't the problem, I just have no interest in redoing the economy grind. The prospect of hundreds of hours in shop mod just doesn't get me excited lol. 

  • GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,106


    Originally posted by Torak

    Possibly for C5 but to be honest, the new server doesn't do anything for me. Just have to re-grind and I really don't have it in me to do it again. The leveling isn't the problem, I just have no interest in redoing the economy grind. The prospect of hundreds of hours in shop mod just doesn't get me excited lol. 


    Lol, I am just going because everyone is a noob again and this time if I don't cancel my subscription and stop making new characters everytime I come back, I might be able to keep up .

    ~Greatness~

    MMORPG Blog
    Currently Playing:
    Nothing

Sign In or Register to comment.