Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why would you play this game when ...

HadesprimeHadesprime Member Posts: 303
Bend over the barrel yeah..

when its payment options allow for an elite class that will own the peons ?

Linked from the main page here on MMORPG.com.

Comments

• bigoberlybigoberly Member Posts: 14

ther not just that but the potions are just like  RF it will not be who is the better player but the one with the most pots that will be the victer.

• LilithIshtarLilithIshtar Member Posts: 667

Originally posted by bigoberly

ther not just that but the potions are just like  RF it will not be who is the better player but the one with the most pots that will be the victer.

You do know they arnt instant pots right? They heal OVER TIME. So no sorry, it wont be with the most pots. It will be the skills, such as what skills you put your skill points in, gear and experiance.

Heh.

Independant, Shinto, Lesbian, and Proud!

• face30face30 Member UncommonPosts: 193

I just want to know what the badwagon attack on this game is , cant say im real sure about the payment plan and it seems so far that the potions arent going to enable you to own others in pvp...though i am positive thats what the 40 dollar payment plan will add it up to and they are just hiding it. Guess for some of us it's just going to be fun getting folks together to own the high dollar folks.

And yes it is not a pot fest, they are HoT's.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Originally posted by Hadesprime
    Bend over the barrel yeah..

when its payment options allow for an elite class that will own the peons ?

Linked from the main page here on MMORPG.com.

Its sad to see only so little people do research before they bash something.
  • ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,081
    Shut up with your bashing everyone Im sick of it! ugh!

Leave us ArchLord people ALONE if u dont wanna play it......go play somthing else, as you are wasting ur time trying to annoy us.

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

Seriously leave these people alone. The game flaws are right in the open, if they choose to play it let them, it is their money.

I mean, the fact that theres no healing class and only hp restoration is based on potions doesnt mean that this game is a potion spammfest like RF online.  And the fact that this game is limited interms of customization, and classes are bound to gender doesnt mean this game is gonna be limited at all. And its quite obvious that the payment system is ment for the elite.

This game will just become quiet and esoteric soon after release, as it makes way for games that actually deserve attention.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• b3g0rb3g0r Member Posts: 32

Originally posted by Valentina
    Shut up with your bashing everyone Im sick of it! ugh!

Leave us ArchLord people ALONE if u dont wanna play it......go play somthing else, as you are wasting ur time trying to annoy us.

+1 on that
    Dont like the game then stay out of this forum
  • Vertex1980Vertex1980 Member Posts: 951
    Stop posting this.  It's already been posted a few times already.

Originally posted by DeserttFoxx

Seriously leave these people alone. The game flaws are right in the open, if they choose to play it let them, it is their money.

I mean, the fact that theres no healing class and only hp restoration is based on potions doesnt mean that this game is a potion spammfest like RF online.  And the fact that this game is limited interms of customization, and classes are bound to gender doesnt mean this game is gonna be limited at all. And its quite obvious that the payment system is ment for the elite.
    This game will just become quiet and esoteric soon after release, as it makes way for games that actually deserve attention.

Deserttfoxx, either do some research, or even better, actually play the game for a normal amount of time, or just keep quiete. you have not played the game, your opinion should not be taken serious.

when you can show you have spend a few weeks of playtime in the game, THEN you can come here and whine about stuff

till then, be quiete. thanks.
  • grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

I mean, the fact that theres no healing class and only hp restoration is based on potions doesnt mean that this game is a potion spammfest like RF online.

As long as they macro it then it shouldnt be a problem. RF-Online was horrible at the start but once they put the macro thing in then I could tank half the game rofl.

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

Originally posted by Gameloading

Deserttfoxx, either do some research, or even better, actually play the game for a normal amount of time, or just keep quiete. you have not played the game, your opinion should not be taken serious.

when you can show you have spend a few weeks of playtime in the game, THEN you can come here and whine about stuff

You can remain oblivious to the games flaws if you like, just do me a favour and never call me out in a post again. I dont have to play the game, to read the website, and the offical forums and all the other methods of obtaining info about this game.

What part of my post is incorrect, mind pointing it out? Is there a healing class and i missed it? Is there a vast pool of costumization availiable that i missed? Gender NOT bound to class? Payment system not the lamest system ever to be implemented in an online game?

Just what should i have kept QUIET(Quiete) about?

Better think this through, you may very well embaress yourself.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

You can remain oblivious to the games flaws if you like, just do me a favour and never call me out in a post again. I dont have to play the game, to read the website, and the offical forums and all the other methods of obtaining info about this game.

What part of my post is incorrect, mind pointing it out? Is there a healing class and i missed it? Is there a vast pool of costumization availiable that i missed? Gender NOT bound to class? Payment system not the lamest system ever to be implemented in an online game?

Reading websites and info and actualy playing the game are two totally different things. You can get a different view on the game by playing it, than by simpky judging it by reading info from it.

There is no healing class because healing classes just destroy pvp. It did in l2 and WoW, as they are useless and not many people liked to play them anyways. And thus, fucked up the pvp.

There is a HUGE pool of costumization. From the chars looks, to their armor. No two chars will EVER have the same armor, because there's just so many. Same with weapons. Also with skill points, no two chars will EVER have the same skills either. And thus, they arn't clones like in l2 or WoW.

Genders are based from the Lore. And the Lore plays a HUGE role in the game. That's the way the game is ment to be. If you don't like that, go find another game to play, or just get over it. I'm not sorry to say that a Lore has so much important in this game, as it does. It dictates the chars and genders, and that's how it's going to stay. Can there be futue updates with future classes and races? Sure, why not? We'll have to wait and see.

The payment system is great. If you don't like it, go play another game and stop complaining. No one is forcing you to play the game. It costs only $10 a month to play, which is cheaper than all of the other games. PLUS you still get credits as well. You should realize that like in l2, people can have 2 - 3 maybe even more accounts with chars just to get ahead of everyone else. And guess what, they too are paying well over $40+ for those accounts. In AL, you wont need those accounts, because of the payment system. You wont need to pay $40+ for uselss accounts. With credits, you can just deck out your one char that way.

Plus, no matter what you do. There will ALWAYS be those hardcore players that will beat on the casual ones. No matter what, you can't get away from it. So what the hell are you complaining about?

Right, about nothing.

Lol.

Originally posted by grimboj

I mean, the fact that theres no healing class and only hp restoration is based on potions doesnt mean that this game is a potion spammfest like RF online.

As long as they macro it then it shouldnt be a problem. RF-Online was horrible at the start but once they put the macro thing in then I could tank half the game rofl.

They have auto healing pots. But they heal over time, so you can't spam them. ^^

I highlighted the part that really prove you really know close to nothing about the game. the game is fully open pvp, the game is open for both group play and solo play, the game gives you a choice to do classic korean grind OR Western quest based gameplay.

the payment system for the elite? No sorry, go have a look again..oh thats right, you never played the game, so you have no idea of how the payment system works.

just face it, you know close to nothing about the game.

move on.
  • TraptTrapt Member Posts: 8
    DesertFox why do you keep posting garbage? you have no idea what games like AoC and WAR will be like so stop talking like your a guy that thinks he knows everything, they could be great or they could be crap until dont say anything and get on with our life.