Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

slash

OlhadoOlhado Member Posts: 6
I'm level 30 and this is one of the most hack and slahsing that you will every do in your life in a rpg.

Comments

• FahrenheitTHFahrenheitTH Member Posts: 130

And waht exactly is the reason of this topic?

• DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883

I believe he is referring to the repetitive grind::::07::

LOL! If you think the grind is bad on Flyff, wait till you see the grind on MapleStroy. Lveling with my lv 14 is like lveling with a lv 50 on Flyff. (At lv 14 I only get 0.30 exp approx per mob and i'm only lv 14!) There are ways to gain exp faster though!

-Buy Scrolls of Amplification from the Cash Shop
    -If you don't want to buy, make a party, lv it, and fill it all up(You'll get an exp boost when your party's full)Plus, if you're a fighter and the experience share is set to "contribution" you'll get even more! Theres also "Distribution" as an experience share setting, it's ideal for plveling or for the people who are not fighting(Liek healers)to get more exp but now it's bugged and they havn't fixed it yet, so at lv 10, it's better to make a party contribution!

• lapyxlapyx Member Posts: 11
    Olhado.. stop complaining.. we all know you still like flyff but ur just in a bad mood lol
  • RyakazRyakaz Member Posts: 19

maple at 14? omg... that is like so easy to level, try to level at 80+, u get only 0.005% exp per mob. it was hell. and flyff is so not a hack and slash game only. its what you choose to do, u can hunt bosses with friends, talk nonsense with guild mates, go pk pkers, PVP wif ppl of the same level. and so many more.

but i noticed a few things (note the word I, not you) asian people tend to be able to grind more than other people

Originally posted by Ryakaz

maple at 14? omg... that is like so easy to level, try to level at 80+, u get only 0.005% exp per mob. it was hell. and flyff is so not a hack and slash game only. its what you choose to do, u can hunt bosses with friends, talk nonsense with guild mates, go pk pkers, PVP wif ppl of the same level. and so many more.
    but i noticed a few things (note the word I, not you) asian people tend to be able to grind more than other people

But really man, the grind on Maple is much worse than Fyff. I guess Asians are used to grind, I am getting quite aquinted too. Guess Asians are much for patient than us Americans/Europeans lol