Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

c5 comes out sept. 6, 2006

CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,075
Hey guys,

c5 comes out sept. 6 2006. That means torak is coming back to the game and getting on hindemith server lol. But it's coming and you can go to the lineage2 website nad read up on it.

Cryomatrix

Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 

Comments

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181
    Oooh.

I'm on the Hindemith server now.

Any chance you could give me a rundown on clans please?

eg: 'so and so is a farmer clan'

• PraorPraor Member Posts: 519
    I'm waiting till it is released and reading some post's on forums. Would love to get back in but just can't do it now. Hopefully this is it ,The Chronicle that we have been waiting for !

Waiting on Guild Wars 2

• TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

Well thats a tough call, I have all my wealth on Teon That is the real obsticial for me. Even though I don't currently play if I went back to be honest I really don't have the "will" to start from scratch. I'm set all through C grade right now.

IF I was to go back, (which at this point isn't likely at least in Sept I commited to my wife and some WoW guildies and I stick to my promises.) a new server in this game isn't really what I had in mind. Having to reaquire wealth in L2 is just to much of a (no fun) chore to redo. I can handle the grind but not the economy redo again.

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,075

Yeah, are you actually enjoying WoW? You realize that nothing you accomplish in WoW actually means anything.

Nothing at all. Epic gear just means you do the same retarded thing over and over again, bg is just stupid, uou could reach top lvl with green gear.

Anyway, i just got banned off the official l2 forums, i guess i shoudln't have told them i was thinking of suing them over their bullshit guidelines that they don't even follow.

I probably wonm't do new server for too long, i'll go and start with friends but i'm mainly established in Hindemith. So i assume i'll play a bit adn then i won't and my group will be way ahea do fme and i wont' feel like soloing.

Of course afterwhiel i could alwyas just transfer money from Hind to new server, of course i'll lose 50% with the adena company, but I could do it. You wouldn't really need to start the economy over again. Plus, we'd be helping each other out.

Oh well, getting back to the lawsuit idea, i'd love to sue them, i hate liars and thieves and all this crap, they say they do x, y, and z and they do nothing. The problem is so obvious, i hate them so much, yet hopelessly addicted to the game, i could leave, but in the end, nothing will happen, i may as well enjoy what i can.

but i'd love to sue them, get a bunch of people to be included in the lawsuit papers, of course you can only gain back the money you paid monthly, but oh well, something so they know to stop being lame losers and to follow their own guidelines.

Cryomatrix

Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

Originally posted by Cryomatrix
    Yeah, are you actually enjoying WoW? Yes You realize that nothing you accomplish in WoW actually means anything. Yes, its a game so thats the case for them all

Nothing at all. Epic gear just means you do the same retarded thing over and over again, Yes, but that is the case for them all lol Wehn I shut the game off, altimately all I did was kill a few hours bg is just stupid, uou could reach top lvl with green gear. BG's are NOT designed to impact the world. They are designed as a shooter style map. That simple. WoW is not a bad game, I've been playing it on and off since release. You need to understand the context of the gameplay just like L2.

The  problem with the hard core western MMORPG community (us) is that we keep trying to force all the game designs into our own view of "how it should be" rather then looking at a game and accepting it as it was designed. Thats why no MMO has really broke ground here in the U.S. (aside from the fact they are extreamly LOW quality) 

WoW is successful, NOT because of us (the core MMO players) but because they appealed to the general PC/concole gamer (everyone else, MMO players only make up 8% of the gaming market - including WoW) with familiar game ideas and concepts. As a community, we suck. We drive devs to do extreams like SWG.

Anyway, i just got banned off the official l2 forums, i guess i shoudln't have told them i was thinking of suing them over their bullshit guidelines that they don't even follow. ooops (when you poke a beehive with a stick, expect to get stung)

I probably wonm't do new server for too long, i'll go and start with friends but i'm mainly established in Hindemith. So i assume i'll play a bit adn then i won't and my group will be way ahea do fme and i wont' feel like soloing.

Of course afterwhiel i could alwyas just transfer money from Hind to new server, of course i'll lose 50% with the adena company, but I could do it. You wouldn't really need to start the economy over again. Plus, we'd be helping each other out.

Oh well, getting back to the lawsuit idea, i'd love to sue them, i hate liars and thieves and all this crap, they say they do x, y, and z and they do nothing. The problem is so obvious, i hate them so much, yet hopelessly addicted to the game, i could leave, but in the end, nothing will happen, i may as well enjoy what i can.

I don't know how you could make any headway with that when there are shit companies like SOE doing what they do to their games. You ever really read what they did to SWG??? I was there when they pulled that NGE crap. They literally announced it 2 days before they did it......thank you very much. Go play any Turbine game or SOE game if you really want to experience shit service, poor technical quality and flat out lies.

Play any Western made game for a total shit quality game and service.

but i'd love to sue them, get a bunch of people to be included in the lawsuit papers, of course you can only gain back the money you paid monthly, but oh well, something so they know to stop being lame losers and to follow their own guidelines.

To serve what ends? Shutting down L2 because you sink them so far in the red its not worth them staying? L2 isn't doing all that great to start. Add they fact NC just wrote off 10 million dollars plus for Auto Assault and suddenly you have a valid reason to just pull the plug on the western market. I posted NC's quarterly report here, everything is NOT all rosey in MMO land. Are you awear that Guild Wars is operating in the RED? That means its loosing money.

Why is GW in the red? Because it totally failed in Asia. The factions expansion was an attempt to appeal with the Asian theme. Arena net took to long with the first expansion. If you read the business plan before it launched, you would know that it was going make up its money in fequently released expansion packs. The first was originally due out 6 MONTHS after launch. It took alittle over a YEAR. Every 6 months was the original plan. On top of, Faction sales are well below what was anticipated.

Not like any class action would have a chance anyway. NC is far from a bad performing company.

You are just mad because you wove it Now go play. What can compare to this?.........