Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

5 Reasons why WoW will be a smash hit :

2»

Comments

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Originally posted by kylecameron1

Originally posted by jeep21243
    can we stop hyping this game??  its like over a year off, and not even in beta - not a soul outside the development ring has even seen the mechanics of game play, for all anyone knows it could suck

Hes Very wrong as you can see now as there are over 6 million people playing, its interesting to read what people think of games before they are released, like when a game is off its schedulled release date people go balistic and start swearing at every other game they can think of blaming it for the problem but the same routine happens for many mmorpgs as you can see here.

why the heck did you necro a 3 year old thread? do you play the necromancer class in other MMO's?
  • thexegg37thexegg37 Member Posts: 23

Originally posted by transitbus
    Sorry WoW will not do that well after 6 months, its graphics are not nearly as good as the current EQ graphics which are a real shame because I was really looking forward to this game. Graphics are a very important part in the gaming experience I don't want to play a game that has a dated gaming engine or in WoW's case the look of a dated engine

I know why you say because EQ looks very real but the magic and awsomeness of WoW is that it looks serious but is still cartoonish

Have you seen my stapler?

• kylecameron1kylecameron1 Member Posts: 240

Originally posted by Gameloading

Originally posted by kylecameron1

Originally posted by jeep21243
    can we stop hyping this game??  its like over a year off, and not even in beta - not a soul outside the development ring has even seen the mechanics of game play, for all anyone knows it could suck

Hes Very wrong as you can see now as there are over 6 million people playing, its interesting to read what people think of games before they are released, like when a game is off its schedulled release date people go balistic and start swearing at every other game they can think of blaming it for the problem but the same routine happens for many mmorpgs as you can see here.

why the heck did you necro a 3 year old thread? do you play the necromancer class in other MMO's?

Because I wanted to see what other people would say when they see what happens with other mmorpgs. Like all games that come out late, the people think that they will never come through but WoW which was a year off of its release date became the most popular mmorpg. An I hate necromancers, and dont like WoW and I am not devoted to any mmorpg.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

• giddgidd Member Posts: 89
    well about 3 of your reasons were in the same catergory or should have...but you were right...tobad vangaurd,WAR....which i love and wana rape...ya and age of conan have a good chance of knocking this thing down and enver get back up though..now we gotta wait more WOOPY