Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Saga of Ryzom: Contest Opens to Canada!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Breaking News: We have just heard from the sponsors of our contest that Canadian residents are eligible to enter our Saga of Ryzom 500 beta contest!

You can enter at this link: http://www.mmorpg.com/ryzom_promo.cfm

Good luck to you all!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• DARK_fatDARK_fat Member Posts: 8

imageok

• Clever_GloveClever_Glove Member Posts: 996
    But they have to admit Conan Obrian is funny to get in.

-=-=-=-=-
    Chess the original hardcore PvP game!

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% Test learn what it means here.
    Yee: Ach: 85% GRE: 65% AFF: 15% Imm 15% Test Click here to learn about it.

-=-=-=-=-
    Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

• thatkenguythatkenguy Member Posts: 58
    On behalf of myself and other Canadian MMORPG addicts I would like to thank the staff of MMORPG.com for their effort in getting Canadians access to this Ryzom Beta offer.  I was dismayed when I first saw the offer and that Canadians were not allowed to participate.  MMORPG.com resolved this very quickly. 

• thatkenguythatkenguy Member Posts: 58

In response to:

"But they have to admit Conan Obrian is funny to get in. "

I often watch Conan's show late at night and I find his humour kind of mildly amusing.  I even thought his Canadian shows were pretty much the same.  However, his "apology" to the french was just hilarious and gave me new respect for his show.  I'm english speaking and I do respect the french speaking people of Canada as a people, but as a political force they really know how to manipulate the media and the government to raise a furor whenever the slightest jab is aimed at them.   I think Conan's use of a bitchy interpreter was right on key.

• phantiumphantium Member UncommonPosts: 214
    Glad that i'm already in beta, can't say it's very good though.

Twitter @Phantium