Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Agents, Mission and Standing

LummoxLummox Member Posts: 32

I have seen a lot of different links for a lot of different things about agents, but I am still looking for some answers. Can you either point me in the right direction or maybe tell me what you think it is, it would help a lot.

What are the benefits of a high standing? I see that some give you missions with specific rewards, some implants and other ships.  I also heard that at a certain standing you don’t pay taxes (well I heard on refining). What level is that and what does it apply to? Refining, selling?  Is that the individual agent standing (at that station) or a corp standing or a territory standing (like Gallente)?

How do you get your standing up as quick as possible (other than just do a lot of missions)?  Does it help to be in a high corp? Should I stay in one agent section (like intelligence) or jump around?

Sorry for the shotgun of questions

Comments

• Drej_X_ArmyDrej_X_Army Member Posts: 151

Well these are questions everyone should be asking. I still dont quite get the different standings for the corps, kinda gay if you ask me. BUt heres what you should do and know.

First - Attributes and Skills, if your going to be doing agent missions, then social skills is what you want. So you want your attributes to be able to learn those skills quickly. Most people just skip over the skills and are happy, but no your not. Your missing extra pay, better rewards, fast security level ranking, and faster faction and corp standing. There are 5 -6 basic social skills you want to level 4 atleast. THey all cost below 1 mil and are easy to spot, all schools will have them.

Second - Agent Staning, the only thing I can really tell is better rewards and pay out, nothing more.

Third - What you get, When you work for agents, you get their corp standing points and some faction standing points. All these will count when the new patch comes out. THe Corp Standing is good for refining. Each station will keep certain amount of minerals, so high standing you got with them, lower costs on everything.

If you eve-mail me, Esterk, I will reply back with a list of what each agent type will give out as in courier missions/combat missions etc.