Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cabal online

evenr heard of a game called cabal online? it resemblees diablo and is really fun. it's currently in open beta and free. take a on THIS link and try the beta.

Comments

• DelphianDelphian Member Posts: 192
    Even if I considered trying out Cabal online, I wouldn't access the registration from your cheap referral banners.
    Maybe if you had more substance than someone who eats paint chips.  Lame tactics!

• GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441
    The game is a generic asian mmorpg, with generic heavy metal music. Well it's slightly better than an average asian mmorpg but it's still not good.

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.

• CrazyfoolCrazyfool Member Posts: 151

Originally posted by cabaler
    evenr heard of a game called cabal online? it resemblees diablo and is really fun. it's currently in open beta and free. take a on THIS link and try the beta.

Nice try genius, might be a good idea to mention that it's the EU version of Cabal. Take your lame advertising elsewhere.

• minimarcyminimarcy Member Posts: 2
    Ok guys lets quit the flames... I guess he was only doing his part.

Been playing cabal for the past two days now, and i really gotta say that its looking very well, with much room for expansion and upgrades.

You guys should check it out!

• DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883

Alot of people from the original beta will never play that crap again after they used NA players to boost their player count to make the game seem better to their investors and then locked out our IPs. Cabal can rot, for all I care.

• GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441
    The game world is so small, and giving quests that make you run through areas where monsters can kill you in one shot, brilliant.

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.